RIP "Madiba" Nelson Mandela

The man suffered for his principles..
Was convicted for his convictions. ...
Stood up for what was right and paid daily and dearly.

Respect. .

We all jabber our jaws about our**convictions** and how we (should) do this or that. .. blah blah. ..
There is not a skulking soul on this site that has a tenth of the fortitude that man possessed.
Not ONE.

Btw.. Babe Ruth, Pittsburgh, AND pierogies all suck.. its just a tossup as to which one is worse...

Respect. .

We all jabber our jaws about our**convictions** and how we (should) do this or that. .. blah blah. ..
There is not a skulking soul on this site that has a tenth of the fortitude that man possessed.
Not ONE.

Btw.. Babe Ruth, Pittsburgh, AND pierogies all suck.. its just a tossup as to which one is worse... Originally Posted by UB9IB6
BTW Ysswipe, Hasa Diga.
You're funny fat boy.

How do you you that UB isn't tongueing your wife's asshole while you're out cruising the gay bars?
I would NOT fuck his mother. Was your mouth.
Sorry.. the thought made me gag ..... I meant " watch your mouth" lol
Sorry.. the thought made me gag ..... I meant " watch your mouth" lol Originally Posted by UB9IB6
What ever you say Assy Fucke with a turd chaser ...LOL

Respect. .

Not ONE.

Btw.. Babe Ruth, Pittsburgh, AND pierogies all suck.. its just a tossup as to which one is worse... Originally Posted by UB9IB6
http://crossmap.christianpost.com/ne...n-scholar-7338
haters everywhere.
http://crossmap.christianpost.com/ne...n-scholar-7338 Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
There's the problem. ....
A right wing CHRISTIAN *scholar*. ( oxy moron for sure)

The English thought the colonists were terrorists. .. were they?

English opinion on IRA? IRA opionion of England?

Our opinion of middle esst? Their opinion of us?

Israels opinion of Iran /Palestine..... their opinion of Israel.

South african opinion of Mandela during /after apartheid??

I guess its all about perspective or which team you support.
Ted Cruz posted a memorial tribute to Mandela...

what an Unamerican Liberal ASSHOLE! LMAO!

http://www.msnbc.com/melissa-harris-...andela-tribute
You've run out of ammo and you just pissed on your beloved Mandela thread. Mandela? He's a mixed bag. His end justified his means. He was a communist. The Soviets propped up his ANC. He was close to Castro, Gaddafi and the Iranians. Governments that were as or more oppressive as SA. Reagan appointed the first black ambassador to SA with the directive to get Mandella out of jail. He changed his tune after that. Oh well. An Important figure in history, but I'm not mourning his passing. And I'm not changing my avatar. I really don't care. Originally Posted by bambino
Some people who were much closer to the situation in South Africa are mourning his passing. It's tiresome to see so much vitriol from the uninformed.

Ernie Els -
'It is a very sad day for South Africa and the world really. We have lost one of the iconic leaders of our time.
'You cannot say anything bad about the man. He fought for what he believed in, went to prison for so many years and came out to lead our country up until now.
'He was the father of our country and our continent. It's just very sad that he had to go.”
Gary Player -
SUN CITY, South Africa — The first time he met Nelson Mandela, Gary Player got on his knees and kissed the former political prisoner's feet.
Remembering his "very tearful" first encounter with Mandela, the nine-time major winner paused Friday to compose himself and hold back more tears.
Mandela, the beloved former South African president and Nobel laureate, died Thursday at 95.
Renowned as a fierce competitor on the golf course, Player was invited to meet Mandela at his office in Johannesburg after the anti-apartheid leader's release after 27 years in prison.
But he didn't expect to do what he did, Player said.
"I knelt down and I kissed his feet and I said, 'I have never kissed anybody's feet in my life,' and I said, 'I have so much admiration for you.' I said to him, 'It is remarkable, how can you not have revenge?'"
He is an icon to many and will be as long as man keeps history

That said he outgrew his young self and changed. There is redemption, which has to start with contriteness. I Do not know of any contrition for I haven't kept up at all with his life in depth
210,000 hand grenades and 48,000 land mines... say WHAT!
What.