She Charge £3000 per night

Presuming the OP intended to use the symbol displayed, it converts to over 4100 euros, or about 4550 USD. Of course if you think she's hot enough, it still won't matter to you.
She is a hottie though ...
Git R done girl 3,000 a night
It's a good thing she's not in my area or I would be seriously tempted to dip into my tuition budget for a night with her. Counter productive af to my goals but my lady bits say "yes please"
It's a good thing she's not in my area or I would be seriously tempted to dip into my tuition budget for a night with her. Counter productive af to my goals but my lady bits say "yes please"
Originally Posted by Mina Harker
Pyramided, that comment was both funny as hell, and insightful! How much indeed!
Merry Christmas all
For a 12 hr "overnight" session:

200/hr = 2400
300/hr = 3600
350 /hr = 4320
Choose whatever currency you are using.

Look at the provider's hourly or multy hour rates and multiply it out for an overnight. Just do the math, look in you wallet, then figure out if she is worth it (to YOU).

For any provider that I'd spend USD $300/hr on, $2500-$3000 for an "overnight" could be a discount. Just be sure to agree on the timing and duration of the outing before commiting to the donation amount.
I'd choose Zoey or ToriValentine over her anytime for the same donation. I don't have any idea what I might pay or do for a weekend double with them.

I can talk really big, because there's no way I can afford any of them. If I ever could set up a date with either or both Zoey and Tori, the anticipation might send me into cardiac arrest before I even got to meet them.