Meet & Greet Happy Hour Tuesday, May 15

Lol at Lt .. i know u will like it!!!

Boom..lmao did u forget i HAVE MY OWN..lmao.. =]
Looks like more than expected crowd in spite of tbe weather...and a certain lkcal sporting event (Go Spurs!) big screen will be on of course.

Visitors from Austin and elsewhere are on their way and new California lady is alfeady here (~ evil grin!~).
Mirandalee is gonna miss the social and we are gonna miss her.....
Sun is shining so that excuse is dead, hope there's a good turn out.
Ok, Im going! Later though
I have to miss this one. I've never been able to make it to a social yet. One of these days I'll get a chance to go!
Lol at Lt .. i know u will like it!!!

Boom..lmao did u forget i HAVE MY OWN..lmao.. =] Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's

I know -- but that little heart on the end makes it tough to spank ya with it -- cmere -- lemme show ya mine LOL
In route.. With LAUREN STAR & ER BOB..

YAY PEPPER ...
Have fun you all!!
Hope to make the next one.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Shaping up to be a great crowd.
Hopefully I'll get invited someday
Umm...I went, had a great time...then went elsewhere and had a great time there too...and I think I asked someone to PM...

A fun time was had...
I have to miss this one. I've never been able to make it to a social yet. One of these days I'll get a chance to go! Originally Posted by Marcus78
Marcus, thanks for the opportunity to restate the meet-and-greet philosophy.

The 62 who met last night had a great time and good to see the very tardy folks who made the after-event Spurs watch party even more fun.

San Antonio events are not totally OPEN to just anyone. Only to those persons ACTIVE (meaning they play at least monthly or thereabouts) in the hobby and who pass muster to get on the active invite list by:

Gents - at least two established providers send me vouches for sessions from within the past 90 days or so.

Ladies - have established a recognized presence here or elsewhere or if UTR have vouches from established providers or established hobbyists.

Yes, we have many visitors from well outside the SA area and they, too, must be well vouched to receive an invite.

The active invite list means just that.... with two events monthly in San Antonio some attendance is required, like may one event every couple of months or so, and folks who don't attend at least that often are pruned from the active list. Gents who don't show that they play at least every month or so must be revouched to remain on the active invite list.

Events are intended as both meet-and-greet and "marketing" opportunities for both ladies and gents. Events are not sponsored by any board and, indeed, membership on boards is not a requirement for an invite. More than a few UTR folks regularly participate.

See my signature for more details, including future events schedule and a link to the event rules.