SEXYSHELLYDD

Dionysus is gonna side with BIG C on this one.

D
Ha ha.

Haven't y'all heard? The crazier they are, the better they are in the sack! I guess that's why providers hold your interest so well.
We are always asking that at work, "Why can't we get a woman that's great in bed who is actually sane?" LOL
I was scrolling down thru the comments waiting for SOMEONE TO REMEMBER??? Thank GAWD for BigC having the memory of the proverbial Elephant!

BigCats
What happened if you don't mind me asking, I have to know when I have for 4 well respected DAWGS and a COWBOYS fan telling me the girl is crazy?? I saw her a couple of times and with the exception of saying that if I CIM without her nowing, she will terminate the session, I never had any major problems.
  • BIG C
  • 01-12-2010, 08:08 AM
As I said, she has a long history of being a psycho and going off on people for the most innocent comments (she once went off on a guy for making a comment about her eyes).....The girl has outted people on many occasions, and like I said, she even attacked me and I've never even once tried to have anything to do with her.....Never made any comments about her (prior to her psychotic ravings against me), never phoned her, never emailed her, never replied to a post from her, never anything and all of a sudden she's publically posting shit about me and several others from here.....She's outted many guys and girls around here.....I reinterate that anyone messing with this nutjob is taking a very serious risk with their personal information and they're asking for it if/when she decides to go mental on ya ass.....
Thank GAWD for BigC having the memory of the proverbial Elephant!
Originally Posted by BigCats

And did you hear about the trunk ???
TRUNK???
I had a great time with Shelley. No problems, just do what she says and don't use her for a reference and all is well! Great DATY with instructions and a great BBBJ in a chair were some of my highlights.
TRUNK??? Originally Posted by Barcelona13

Don't get him started about the "trunk", Barcelona... just don't go there!!

LOL

Smooch!

Lea
  • MrGiz
  • 01-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Ha ha.

Haven't y'all heard? The crazier they are, the better they are in the sack! I guess that's why providers hold your interest so well. Originally Posted by Jacquie
I was tempted to use that line when first taunting Bic C above!

Fear of Shelley finding out , tracking me down , and torturing me, is the only reason I didn't!

I hear she has an affinity for coconuts!

Giz
Ha ha.

Haven't y'all heard? The crazier they are, the better they are in the sack! I guess that's why providers hold your interest so well. Originally Posted by Jacquie
Reminds me of a song by a band called the Fuglees called "Crazy Girls" the chorus goes:
A pretty girl is a joy to behold,
Smart girl left you a long time ago,
Nice girls they are the nicest of all,
But crazy girls sure can fuck good!
Yeah I saw Shelly a couple of times, never had any problems personally, but boy did she talk - and I garnered enough from that to believe some of the stories here.
Now I really want to know about the TRUNK
She has outed people who offended her. She is easy to offend.

She is gorgeous, but so are a lot of others.
I saw her way back and would not see her again. It's true what they say about the crazy ones and great sex, but sometimes it isn't worth the risk.