iso/request

Bump! Im wondering what the mods think.
YEAH, the Iso's are getting in the way of my insightful, entertaining, thought provoking, brilliant, humorous, spontaneous, all inclusive useless threads in the co-ed.
useless thread
A "ISO" section would be good to have.....so long as it doesn't come with the constant flaming.

I'm just as guilty as the next guy for being a lazyass for asking "has anyone seen" or "wheres?".

Its really is a nice way to cut through the BS and just get a quick straight answer.

I dream of a broad where a guy can ask a question, get an answer, screw, review and move on to the next one.
I have one word for you........."autoauralmasterba tion".

Go forth and enjoy.
The owner said to use the coed section for now...I'll email a request to him and the rest of the staff for additional feedback.

I guess I'm one of those crazy guys that actually reads the provider ad section and reviews

LAP
I guess I'm one of those crazy guys that actually reads the provider ad section and reviews

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus

it's more about new talent (non reviewed) on the BP or CL. Sometimes to get the whereabouts of long lost friends and providers. It was a busy place most of the time. Also it was a good place for lurkers to get a foot into the hobby. Many good reviews have came from ladies that were ISO'd.
I second or third or fourth...f**k it. I agree!!
I second or third or fourth...f**k it. I agree!! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
+1
and as I have stated before, Houston board will be a high maintenance pain in the ass. However, we will have some fun and share some good information.
and as I have stated before, Houston board will be a high maintenance pain in the ass. However, we will have some fun and share some good information. Originally Posted by notanewbie
This is a long standing reputation that must be maintained!

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
There are lurkers who never post reviews and Eros, bp or cl girls who don't advertise.
+1 for Seperate iso/req
  • bbkid
  • 01-14-2010, 06:43 AM
I dream of a broad where a guy can ask a question, get an answer, screw, review and move on to the next one. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
Man, that would be SWEET.

Never happen, but it sure is a good thought, Mr C.
I put the request in a while back, now it's just a matter of time. Hang in there

LAP