Forgive and forget

I only do quotes to help my fellow man,because not unless your atheist ,lucyman everbody needs the lord in their lives ,happy new year,&may the hate decease ..,but I doubt it lol
Ddot, it’s John 3:16, not Psals 3:16!
That’s good noginworking,it was a test to see who reads the Bible ,even if u don’t read the Bible 4real atleast u did the research to ideniify the source lol
Noginworking-revelations 16:3verse “and the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea and it became as the blood of a dead man ;and every living soul died in the sea
That would be John 3:16 not Psalms. Peace
I only do quotes to help my fellow man,because not unless your atheist ,lucyman everbody needs the lord in their lives ,happy new year,&may the hate decease ..,but I doubt it lol Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
Good thing I'm an atheist and not a hypocritical Bible quoting John.
I knew u was a atheist relaxedman,that’s why your life is full of turmoil ,may the lord have mercy on your hobbing soul
I knew u was a atheist relaxedman,that’s why your life is full of turmoil ,may the lord have mercy on your hobbing soul Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
You do realize that outing real life information, or referring there to, is a MAJOR violation of the board
If that chick is wearing dirty thongs ,I’m staying away from that woman