ANTI-ISLAM FILMMAKER DONATED MILLION DOLLARS TO OBAMA CAMPAIGN

How are you sure? Originally Posted by essence
Well for lots of reasons, but essentially, Obama takes every opportunity to apologize for America, and never seems to stand up for the country.

Obama has chosen to befriend and associate with people that demonize America and blame the country for all the world's problems.

Obama was asked if he believed in American exceptionalism, he responded that we are no more exceptional than any other country. Michele Obama has said repeatedly, that she was never once proud of America in her entire adult life, until her husband was nominated for president; I believe Obama shares that view.

No patriotic American, that loves the country, would have attended Jeremiah Wright's hateful church for twenty years. Jeremiah Wright damned the country from the pulpit. Obama claims he wasn't present at the time; the truth is he had to know about it. He should have left Wright's church long ago, not just when it became a political necessity

Obama was raised by radical leftists who believe that America is a force for evil in the world; he was indoctrinated in that belief system from childhood. I believe he still holds the same radical views he was taught from childhood.
Obama was raised by radical leftists who believe that America is a force for evil in the world; he was indoctrinated in that belief system from childhood. I believe he still holds the same radical views he was taught from childhood. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Seems to me that the Bloehard is just Bloeing off steam cuz he is afraid that the Big Bad Obama Wolf is going to Bloe his house down!

As for what I believe, I believe that the Bloehard and the rest of the Social Conservatives on this board are scared of their own shadows!
  • WTF
  • 09-16-2012, 12:44 PM
How are you sure? Originally Posted by essence
he read it on the internet and saw the movie 2016.
Seems to me that the Bloehard is just Bloeing off steam cuz he is afraid that the Big Bad Obama Wolf is going to Bloe his house down!

As for what I believe, I believe that the Bloehard and the rest of the Social Conservatives on this board are scared of their own shadows! Originally Posted by bigtex
Bigtex, your infantile infatuation with children’s fairy tales is amusing. However, it is evident that your Kool Aid intoxication has caused you to forget the Big Bad Wolf is cooked and eaten in the traditional version of The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf is dispatched by the able lumberjack in the traditional version of Little Red Riding Hood. There is nothing to be afraid of, bigtex, the Big Bad Wolf doesn't prevail.