Cheney backs Obama on drones

Low information....the new favorite term of the Limbaugh lemmings.

And now that BHO is doing what you say Bush was doing, you and the rest of the haters are weeping for the enemy combatants who want to kill us and destroy our country and way of life.

Maroon. Originally Posted by timpage
Hardly. Moran.

I see your fake outrage and raise you a waterboardin'.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2013, 07:37 PM
Low information....the new favorite term of the Limbaugh lemmings.

And now that BHO is doing what you say Bush was doing, you and the rest of the haters are weeping for the enemy combatants who want to kill us and destroy our country and way of life.

Maroon. Originally Posted by timpage
They were fer it before they were aganist it!
I've been telling you, there is very little substantial difference between the Bush and Obama administrations. We're actually in the 4th term of GWBush. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why stop at Bush? Clinton used to lob cruise missiles into Afghanistan and a few other places (I think).

The only real restraint on Clinton was the high cost of the cruise missile and the fact that it might take it 30 minutes or more to reach its target - by which time the raghead in question might have moved on.
Hardly. Moran.

I see your fake outrage and raise you a waterboardin'. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why stop at Bush? Clinton used to lob cruise missiles into Afghanistan and a few other places (I think).

The only real restraint on Clinton was the high cost of the cruise missile and the fact that it might take it 30 minutes or more to reach its target - by which time the raghead in question might have moved on. Originally Posted by ExNYer
And Bosnia, so sure, I'm good with adding Clinton to the list of defendants.

What is it about human rights that bother you people so much?

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - Mahatma Gandhi, (attributed)

What is it about killing that makes you all go orgasmic? The average Muslim wants the same things you do. Security for his family, good friends, successful children. When we come along with some drone, or helicopter pilots looking for kills, and that child gets in the way, what happens to that Muslim? He wants revenge. We create more terrorists than we destroy with this stupid, stupid policy.

But they're only Muslims. And we are the "good" guys. Kill a Muslim for Jesus!
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by SEE3772
LOL
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2013, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LOL, good one COG
Who taught him to cut and paste now the do do is getting deeper.