Puppy update

Awwwwee super cute!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not forget about the puppies! They are getting bigger and more mobile and I want to start getting with any serious takers. They are getting distinctive marks so dibs can be made (: They are free of charge. I was going to get them their first set of shots and charge a bit for that but, thanks to the HOA rules and regulations where I live that would not be wise as I now have a grand total of 8 dogs in the house (one considered "vicious").

Bailey , don't know if you are aware if this , but puppy shots can be purchased at Tractor Supply and given by you for 7 bucks a pup .

That's the cutest pic yet !
didn't know that rockerrick, I'm a cat person, but I don't think I could give my cats a shot. I don't like getting them myself, and couldn't stand the hurt look in their eyes if I did it. It's bad enough when I take them to the vet, and they give that wounded look the rest of the day.

and no I'm not a "whatever term you want to use", pets have feelings too, I spend more time with my cats than people, so do alot of people.

if you are good with needles, your pet can stay calm, sounds like a great idea. obviously cheaper too.
Pick em up by the scruff , their heads face away from you , they don't feel it , they have very few nerves in that area .
Thank you for the heads up. I had no idea you could get the shots so cheap. I have sat here thinking about whether I could or couldn't give them the shots....I want to say I think I can. I certainly have no issues popping my rot's ass when he gets out of line lol

I am just starting to get antsy thinking about where these little babes will go though. I hope I can find them all good homes. I certainly do not need EIGHT dogs!
I still want one =)
Bailey check with your local HEB, they sometimes have low cost clinics out in the parking lot, they maybe able to let you know when they'll have one, hopefully soon. JS
I still want one =) Originally Posted by Texas_361
Well whenever you want to come take "dibs" let me know (: They are all getting their own personality and looks already except that look a bit like twins.
How many weeks are they now?
I want the smart one! lol =)
Bailey check with your local HEB, they sometimes have low cost clinics out in the parking lot, they maybe able to let you know when they'll have one, hopefully soon. JS Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
Vanguard vets!
They recently changed the name og their website, but if you google vanguard vets -you can see their entire schedule for the pet clinics, for the entire month.
Was at my HEB (281/Evans) yesterday,flyer at checkout for low cost clinic..JS
Yes! Its the same people @ KS
Their website used to be lowcostvacc but they changed it
But its vanguard vets that runs the mobile pet clinics
Their actual dr office is at 1604/potranco & 1604/redland
There is also the SNAP clinic at Ingram and 410.

Low cost shots (possible discount for your large number of dogs) and also cheapest in town for neuter and spay.

Vets are excellent, they did a quick check of a knot on one of mine, recommended immediate removal due to cancer cells.

They did not do the removal, it was above the level the clinic could handle.

Highly recommended.

Dogg