The stink of death and decay...

No response from the lefties except insults. There is no defense. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
As opposed to your substantive-laden post? Dunce.
How many times do you have to prove me correct Tampon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
As many times as it takes for you to actually prove yourself to be "correct."

Idiot!
The stink of death and decay...

...MRHAPPY IS BACK!!!!!
Apparently some people don't like my literary efforts so here is the straight skinny; Hillary's campaign is in trouble and the democrats know it. That is why some people are coming out of the closet so to speak. They know that they have an opening to do to Hillary what Obama did to her and Bill did to everyone in 1992.
Apparently some people don't like my literary efforts so here is the straight skinny; Hillary's campaign is in trouble and the democrats know it. That is why some people are coming out of the closet so to speak. They know that they have an opening to do to Hillary what Obama did to her and Bill did to everyone in 1992. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not when they're made by someone with the literary strengths of a kindergartner. If I want prose, I'll read Joyce. Not some sodomite on a hooker board.

So Hillary might be over before she began. You're the only one who seems to give a shit. Cum in a tube sock if you must, but do it quietly. Please.
Sodomite seems to be a favorite word of yours....something you're not telling us? When did you stop being a pederast?
...MRHAPPY IS BACK!!!!! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Is he driving a go fast boat and trying to impress a blonde bimbo?
Sodomite seems to be a favorite word of yours....something you're not telling us? When did you stop being a pederast? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Taking dicks in your ass seems to be a favorite thing of yours. Get a clue, dickhole. Not everyone has the literary gift. Don't feel bad. Just don't try and write us a fucking novella again. Please.

You don't like Hillary. We get it. I don't really like her all that much. She's better than the three dumbasses the other side has thrown up so far. Two religious nutbags and one isolationist turd.
Apparently some people don't like my literary efforts so here is the straight skinny; Hillary's campaign is in trouble and the democrats know it. That is why some people are coming out of the closet so to speak. They know that they have an opening to do to Hillary what Obama did to her and Bill did to everyone in 1992. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How many times will we see a variation of this post before Nov. 2016? Once a week?
Taking dicks in your ass seems to be a favorite thing of yours. Get a clue, dickhole. Not everyone has the literary gift. Don't feel bad. Just don't try and write us a fucking novella again. Please.

You don't like Hillary. We get it. I don't really like her all that much. She's better than the three dumbasses the other side has thrown up so far. Two religious nutbags and one isolationist turd. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Take your hood off and get some sun on your pasty face...

You don't like Hillary. We get it. I don't really like her all that much. She's better than the three dumbasses the other side has thrown up so far. Two religious nutbags and one isolationist turd. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Funny how you forget to mention the other democratic possibilities but remember only Hillary. What does that say about you? Being literary in academia is not a gift, it is hard work. Such work is not present on sites like this as there is little editing, typos fly off the page, and there is little time for the conventional considerations to writing. Of course, your idea of literary talent seems to be finding a new word for buggery just about every other post you make. Something on your mind Baby Killer?
Take your hood off and get some sun on your pasty face...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I love how they can't even get all the words right. It's choose. Not chose. And choose even rhymes better with views. It's emblematic of the fucking knuckledgragging, mouthbreathers that come up with this absolute drivel.
Funny how you forget to mention the other democratic possibilities but remember only Hillary. What does that say about you? Being literary in academia is not a gift, it is hard work. Such work is not present on sites like this as there is little editing, typos fly off the page, and there is little time for the conventional considerations to writing. Of course, your idea of literary talent seems to be finding a new word for buggery just about every other post you make. Something on your mind Baby Killer? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My idea of literary talent is Joyce, which I already mentioned.

As for you, there are other democratic possibilities, but you seem to only remember Hillary. What does that say about you?
My earlier postings prove that you lie and why are you lurking in the weeds again. Joyce? When you have an entire world to choose from and you choose Joyce. I expected Harold Robbins from you.

Me, I like Twain, Turtledove, Roosevelt, Mamet, Clancy, Dumas, and so many others. No wonder you're feeble minded.

Look out! It's Baby Killer...
No response from the lefties except insults. There is no defense. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Look out! It's Baby Killer... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How fitting!

The same Idiot who was so concerned about "insults" being hurled from "lefties," continues to spew "insults" from "righties."

"There is no defense" for the Idiot named JDIdiot.