White providers with bubble-butts

Paula's a great.provider.I’ve seen a couple times, and even posted a recent review. I’m not sure I would categorize her as white, though.

This looks promising. Thanks. Originally Posted by El-mo
Or natural bubbles...

PA is amazing.. he is looking for natural bum bubbles though.
Paula's a great.provider.I’ve seen a couple times, and even posted a recent review. I’m not sure I would categorize her as white, though.

This looks promising. Thanks. Originally Posted by El-mo
There are 3 races, Asian, Negroid and Caucasian. I’ve seen Paula, I understand she’s a Latino. I suppose she can be Bi Racial. I think she’s Caucasian.
Race depends on whether you ask a sociologist, an anthropologist, or a geographer. Ethnicity is something different. Paula is pretty freaking Caucasian. I'm not sure of her ethnicity (that's not something that came up while horizontal and superimposed).
For those that are interested:

http://www.umsl.edu/~naumannj/cultur...e%20world.docx

I should have used the term Mongoloid instead of Asian. But they’re one in the same. When I was going to school, it was Asian.
  • El-mo
  • 08-15-2018, 10:02 PM
There are 3 races, Asian, Negroid and Caucasian. I’ve seen Paula, I understand she’s a Latino. I suppose she can be Bi Racial. I think she’s Caucasian. Originally Posted by bambino
Race is a social construct. Any attempt to define it, scientifically is laughable. There is more genetic divergence between ethnic groups IN Africa than between your average Black and white American.

That being said; within the social construct, Paula Allen is not white, as she is clearly of mesoamerican descent. I don’t make the rules.
I don't think a Latino woman would consider herself Caucasian.

And Bam.
If you were to ask around you'd find that people define themselves inore than just three races.
I don't think a Latino woman would consider herself Caucasian.

And Bam.
If you were to ask around you'd find that people define themselves inore than just three races. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I didn’t make the classifications either. I guess there are 4 now. I just stated my opinion of what type of ass PA’s falls into. I also said she could be considered Bi Racial.
Race is a social construct. Any attempt to define it, scientifically is laughable. There is more genetic divergence between ethnic groups IN Africa than between your average Black and white American.

That being said; within the social construct, Paula Allen is not white, as she is clearly of mesoamerican descent. I don’t make the rules. Originally Posted by El-mo
That’s just your opinion. Which is fine. BTW, why is a biological construct laughable?
I don't care what race she is. She's hot asf.

I don't care if everything's natural or not. She's still hot asf
  • El-mo
  • 08-16-2018, 09:02 AM
That’s just your opinion. Which is fine. BTW, why is a biological construct laughable? Originally Posted by bambino
There's no sound biological argument for race. Your typical Ethopian is more biologically similar to a Frenchman than a Khosian from South Africa. So, what makes the two Africans "black"? Why isn't the Ethopian "Caucasoid"? Is it just phenotypes? That opens a huge can of worms. What about native Australians? They're clearly not black, because they are descended from humans who migrated from the area that is now Malaysia and Indonesia. But wait, it just so happens that the Aboriginies are genetically most similar to the people of Papua New Guinea...who migrated from Africa.

Race is a purely a social construct. That doesn't mean it isn't "real". Social constructs impact people's lives, and as such, are VERY real...they just aren't based on any sound science.
I don't care what race she is. She's hot asf.

I don't care if everything's natural or not. She's still hot asf Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
#truth

That girl is absolutely amazing in every way. Don't even care if I sound like a fanboi
There's no sound biological argument for race. Your typical Ethopian is more biologically similar to a Frenchman than a Khosian from South Africa. So, what makes the two Africans "black"? Why isn't the Ethopian "Caucasoid"? Is it just phenotypes? That opens a huge can of worms. What about native Australians? They're clearly not black, because they are descended from humans who migrated from the area that is now Malaysia and Indonesia. But wait, it just so happens that the Aboriginies are genetically most similar to the people of Papua New Guinea...who migrated from Africa.

Race is a purely a social construct. That doesn't mean it isn't "real". Social constructs impact people's lives, and as such, are VERY real...they just aren't based on any sound science. Originally Posted by El-mo
http://www.ir.ufl.edu/OIRApps/ethnic...nges/info.html

I actually think PA is a Spanish Conquistador. Cortez is her great, great , great, great grandfather.
He El-Mo classify these asses for us:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post&t=2375219
He El-Mo classify these asses for us:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post&t=2375219 Originally Posted by bambino
Not El-mo but I would classify them all as worthy of further in-person, hands-on investigation
Not El-mo but I would classify them all as worthy of further in-person, hands-on investigation Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
Yes, of course. There’s no Biology involved. Just social justice.