Clinton slams Trump's 'demagogic' rhetoric on terror

• CJ7
  • 09-19-2016, 05:46 PM
He's BAAAACK...

Welcome back asshole... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

thanks dipshit ..
yo IB .... kiss my Texas ASS !

practice saying Yes Madam President, then stfu . Originally Posted by CJ7
Hildebeest lacks two qualities to be called "madame president", CBJ7: 1) she ain't rightly female (just ask Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator) and 2) she ain't going to win. BTW, welcome back, asshole.
Stop frightening ekim the chimp!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Keep busy with your friend.

thanks dipshit .. Originally Posted by CJ7
WELCOME BACK! Even though you're a jackass, I missed you!

F&A
Drumpf is a fucking demagogue. His knee jerk reactions to this weekend's attacks revealed his true nature again.

Drumpf doesn't fight terrorism. He fucking promotes it. And he praises terrorists, like Vladimir Putin and Saddam Hussein.

He doesn't own the high road here. He doesn't know shit, but if you listen to him, he "knows more about ISIS than the generals." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Knee jerk reaction? Or spot-on reaction?

Wasn't the real "knee jerk" reaction the Democrats who were so hasty to criticize Trump for being so hasty to call it a bombing?

He doesn't know shit, but apparently he knows more than HRC and her unhinged staff. All they had to do was wait 24 hours before commenting on what Trump said. If he turned out to be right, they could have quietly ignored it. If he turned out to be wrong, THEN they should have jumped all over it.

But the Democrats are completely unhinged in reacting to everything Trumps says or does. This was an unforced error. The HRC campaign is a complete clusterfuck. Utterly incompetent.
Welcome CJ7
The HRC campaign is a complete clusterfuck. Utterly incompetent. Originally Posted by Revenant
Yeah, just like they blew it with her health problems. They could have been honest and milked it for public sympathy, instead of accusing everyone who asked about hildebeest's health of being delusional members of some vast right-wing conspiracy.
  • DSK
  • 09-19-2016, 10:22 PM

Won't have to say Madam President for long, judging by the speculation on her health, if such speculation is true.

On the other hand, if these Muslims keep bombing shit and stabbing people, maybe Trump will win after all.
  • DSK
  • 09-19-2016, 10:23 PM
Yeah, just like they blew it with her health problems. They could have been honest and milked it for public sympathy, instead of accusing everyone who asked about hildebeest's health of being delusional members of some vast right-wing conspiracy. Originally Posted by lustylad
If her health turns out to be as bad as some are saying, then her campaign is run by total liars.
If her health turns out to be as bad as some are saying, then her campaign is run by total liars. Originally Posted by DSK
"her campaign" keeps feeding her this stupid shit she keeps saying!
"her campaign" keeps feeding her this stupid shit she keeps saying! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unlike Drumpf, who keeps feeding the American illiterati stupid shit that you keep swallowing.
YouRong..

... runs through the forum posting stupid shit...

... screaming .... LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!

(Got nothing to say, but he just posts shit THREADS!)
Welcome back CJ.
And then she calls for strong vetting, just like Trump because he's kicking her ass lately. Originally Posted by bambino
she sounds like Frau Merkel