The Members of The Black Delegation Would Like To Trade Ben Carson For Beto O'Rourke

Opps I forgot to resize. Someone tell Bamscam not to look. He kinda gets upset when this happens. So sorry.
SC - Carson was a member of Alpha Omega Alpha medical school honor society - for the top 5%. His medical career;
Benjamin Solomon Carson Sr. (born September 18, 1951) is an American politician, author and former neurosurgeon serving as the 17th and current United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development since 2017, under the Trump Administration. Prior to his cabinet position, he was a candidate for President of the United States in the Republican primaries in 2016.
Born in Detroit, Michigan, and a graduate of Yale University and the University of Michigan Medical School, Carson has authored numerous books on his medical career and political stances.
He was the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Maryland from 1984 until his retirement in 2013. As a pioneer in neurosurgery, Carson's achievements include performing the only successful separation of conjoined twins joined at the back of the head; performing the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins; developing new methods to treat brain-stem tumors; and reviving hemispherectomy techniques for controlling seizures.[3][4][5] He became the youngest chief of pediatric neurosurgery in the country at age 33.[6] He has received more than 60 honorary doctorate degrees, dozens of national merit citations, and written over 100 neurosurgical publications.[7] In 2008, he was bestowed the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States.[8]
Carson's widely publicized speech at the 2013 National Prayer Breakfast catapulted him to conservative fame for his views on social and political issues.[9] On May 4, 2015, he announced he was running for the Republican nomination in the 2016 presidential election at a rally in his hometown of Detroit.[10] In March 2016, following the Super Tuesday primaries, he suspended his campaign and announced he would be the new national chairman of My Faith Votes, a group that encourages Christians to exercise their civic duty to vote.[11][12] He then endorsed the candidacy of Donald Trump.[13]
On March 2, 2017, Carson was confirmed by the United States Senate as the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development in a 58–41 vote.[14]

He is a much respected physician.

Not "dumbass"
Is he out of his depth at HUD - open to debate.

I would never wish a physician such a him would be needed to care for a patient- it indicates significant medical problems. If his skills are needed - he would do the best available for a patient in his care. He is retired from medicine/

All physicians in training work with staff as part of their education.

Your statement about "white guy" is in my opinion Racist!
Do you have the education, evidence, and expertise to label Ben Carson as you have done? - I think Not - it is just political posturing.

I am open to constructive debate with evidence and facts - not just "feelings".

Not "you don't know your stuff" BS.

Thank you! Originally Posted by oeb11
I don't believe any of that shit. He worked under the direction of a white man. He was not the lead surgeon in separating the twins..its all a right wing narrative to help out the uncle tom.
I don't believe any of that shit. He worked under the direction of a white man. He was not the lead surgeon in separating the twins..its all a right wing narrative to help out the uncle tom. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The UNCLE TOM...because he is a black conservative...GOTCHA!!
Like to keep them on the plantation do ya...just like a slave ownerhttps://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146
Opps I forgot to resize. Someone tell Bamscam not to look. He kinda gets upset when this happens. So sorry. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Tell me this sucker ass uncle tom ain't crazy... look at the white lady's face as Ben is going psycho on his illegal techniques

SC is just unhappy because a black man actually became successful without dribbling a basketball or catching a football.

BAHHAAA
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2019, 03:47 PM
Your posts on Ben Carson are unsupported and inappropriate

bb1961 is correct!

Just hateful Racist, IMHO!!!
Believe your own fantasies on Dr. Carson. "Feelings" - not facts. !
He's like a kid...if you say something he doesn't like he doesn't want you to be critical of it so you should be censored...https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146
You only see this from the left..
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2019, 04:14 PM
Thank you bb.
Why get so emotionally upset over Dr. Carson????
We should try to not feed Trolls