log on problems

We are aware of the issues and working toward a resolution. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I use Firefox and have had zero issues, and I am on here a lot at different times of day.
I don't work for the CIA, can't I just use what's on my fuckin IPhone?

Fuckin Firefox
Thatz cause you use FireFarts Bam
I don't have chrome either - can I use my brassballs ?
Thatz cause you use FireFarts Bam
I don't have chrome either - can I use my brassballs ? Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
Keep it up and I'll use my brass knuckles.
Same shit today - one minute to load main page, two minutes to get to the burgh, two minutes to this thread, start typing and it pops up an ad == call me when this joint gets it's shit together.
It appears the site has about 7700 people on it today, which is probably not actually happening. Somebody is just playing with the site, causing it to be very slow.
  • BSer
  • 03-08-2014, 05:49 PM
It appears the site has about 7700 people on it today, which is probably not actually happening. Somebody is just playing with the site, causing it to be very slow. Originally Posted by graber1

That looks to be about average number of users on at anytime. At least in the last six months I've posted here. Remember this is a national board not just pa and Ohio.
The numbers are about right. Lots of users on Eccie.
The numbers are about right. Lots of users on Eccie. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I thought talk about drug use was prohibited on Eccie? Myself, I'm a vodka user, I'll admit it.
I thought talk about drug use was prohibited on Eccie? Myself, I'm a vodka user, I'll admit it. Originally Posted by bambino

Scotch here but I read about a workaround for this.... In IE Tools - Options - Programs - Manage Add Ons - List all add on - Find shockwave add on under Microsoft 3rd Party Apps and disable it...that worked for me and response time is back to normal. So far no problems with any other sites but I'm sure there will be a conflict somewhere

Probably Indy's because I am not vouched .....