More rope bondage photos

you must have been a sailor in a past life
Not that I recall.

Makes me wonder . . . being a BDSM oriented Dom in this life, what does that mean for the next one?
By the way . . . I am working in gathering enough new photos (and permission to post them) for another rope bondage photo post.

I also started work on a post about impact play, but life happened and I lacked the time to complete it. Any interest on the subject? I was thinking to discuss my own exploration in impact play, the kinds of toys I enjoy, a couple I have made - and include photos of course.
TxEngnr,

Excellent Rope work. Love to get together and talk kink sometime. I am adding a few of my newest kink rope or other pics. I am now doing some semi-pro work in fetish / Kink and Boudoir photography. Let me know what you think. The restraint device is my own design. Working on some other designs.

Working on permission to post some more.

I would also love to hear your thoughts on impact play.

Fet
the fetishist, so, is that sash version 2.0?? :^)

regardless, great photos, great bondage device.
and the submissive is ???
Not something I have gotten into in the past, but have had more of an interest lately. That said, where on earth do I find that lovely redhead??? Talk about an immediate action drill.
I have been insanely busy with work the last weeks, just logged on today - all expressing my apology for the late response.

The lovely redhead is Shiloh, showcase link:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=85404

And she is indeed lovely, an enthusiastic recommendation from me in any case.
Damn, just noticed she is moving to San Antonio.... I would love to bind her....
She visits SA occasionally, but is mostly a DFW gal.
Well,

You will have to throw me a good word with her!

LOL!

Fet