Hey lil monster, is this hypocrisy?????????

Fact:

Democrats= slavery
Democrats= KKK
Democrats= segregation
Democrats= urban decay
Democrats= poor schools

These facts aren’t “made up”. They are facts. Open a book once in a while. Try to educate yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
Really? where are these "facts" published. Perhaps you need to educate yourself and read something other than your far right propaganda sites.
Really? where are these "facts" published. Perhaps you need to educate yourself and read something other than your far right propaganda sites. Originally Posted by Little Monster
This post says it all. Next you’ll say the Holocaust didn’t happen.

You can’t make this shit up!!!!!!!
This post says it all. Next you’ll say the Holocaust didn’t happen.

You can’t make this shot up!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
exactly what I thought, can't provide any "reputable" literature to back your words up.

Open up an adult level book, read (if you even can). Educate yourself, it WILL do you wonders.
The normal Blithering Hypocrisy ""Do as I think BUT not as I do """"""""
exactly what I thought, can't provide any "reputable" literature to back your words up.

Open up an adult level book, read (if you even can). Educate yourself, it WILL do you wonders. Originally Posted by Little Monster
You are a glaring example of the failed educational system in the US. It’s not my responsibility to educate you. Obviously, others have failed.
of far more importance than the facts of an issue

are the words and attitudes of, and beliefs held by a debater

for those things have the greatest impact on their lives

it is a waste to present facts in the face of unteachable attitude

demands to be presented detailed analysis from "reputable" sources while being the judge of that presentation destroys the fair division of labor in any debate.

and especially so when attitude is not one of honest inquiry or willingness to learn but of hardened belligerence to any presentation

and it means that the affirmative position
be prepared on every philosophical question implied by the topic

while the negative can merely sit back and deny the position or denounce the source.

of far more importance than the facts of an issue

are the words and attitudes of, and beliefs held by a debater

for those things have the greatest impact on their lives

it is a waste to present facts in the face of unteachable attitude

demands to be presented detailed analysis from "reputable" sources while being the judge of that presentation destroys the fair division of labor in any debate.

and especially so when attitude is not one of honest inquiry or willingness to learn but of hardened belligerence to any presentation

and it means that the affirmative position
be prepared on every philosophical question implied by the topic

while the negative can merely sit back and deny the position or denounce the source.

Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Well said and it describes LM to a tee. Right now, he seems to be the leader in this category and not worth the time to try an intellectual debate because none can be had.
Well said and it describes LM to a tee. Right now, he seems to be the leader in this category and not worth the time to try an intellectual debate because none can be had. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
LM may not be in a class all his own in this regard. But it doesn’t take long to call the roll.
Well said and it describes LM to a tee. Right now, he seems to be the leader in this category and not worth the time to try an intellectual debate because none can be had. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
LM may not be in a class all his own in this regard. But it doesn’t take long to call the roll. Originally Posted by bambino
No facts have been presented in this thread. Neither one of you two are anywhere near smart enough to realize that.

Running your mouths and childish name calling doesn't win you debates, Neither one of you two are anywhere near smart enough to realize that.

But if nothing else, it sure is fun to pick on both of you and expose your lack of intelligence.
BLM co-founder buys a 1.4 million dollar home in a neighborhood where practically no black people live!!!!!

https://moguldom.com/347232/blm-co-f...questions/amp/

You can’t make this shit up!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I wonder where the money came from?
I wonder where the money came from? Originally Posted by Levianon17
do you buy things? then from you

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/companie...-lives-matter/
No facts have been presented in this thread. Neither one of you two are anywhere near smart enough to realize that.

Running your mouths and childish name calling doesn't win you debates, Neither one of you two are anywhere near smart enough to realize that.

But if nothing else, it sure is fun to pick on both of you and expose your lack of intelligence. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Some things are so widely accepted as fact that one doesn’t need to prove it. Run along Lil lil.
do you buy things? then from you

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/companie...-lives-matter/ Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
If she ever sells it I want my cut, lol.
If she ever sells it I want my cut, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I want the IRS to ream her, and the FBI to be not far behind

but I fear that political correctness and a corrupt government deep state and the full weight of a perverse dimocrat party are powerful shields
I want the IRS to ream her, and the FBI to be not far behind

but I fear that political correctness and a corrupt government deep state and the full weight of a perverse dimocrat party are powerful shields Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Unfortunately you're right and no matter how criminal it maybe she'll skate.