The reality of mississippi gulfcoast BS,with the honesty of things

• MrGiz
  • 09-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Yeah.... I've heard about your past difficulties..... but I've heard many more good things about you, than bad!! .... and you have been very sweet to me, in our few correspondences!!

I've never been swayed very much by catty , childish attempts from others, to harm a person's reputation (male or female). I think I'm smart enough to form my own opinions, based upon each player's own words and actions!!

Don't worry.... honesty like your's goes a long, long way toward impressing others..... definitely me!

All I know is.... I'm looking forward to the day we can finally get our two schedules to mesh.... get nekkid.... and enjoy some fun together!!

Take Care , Play Safe....

Giz
i just wanted to clear the air about things.i love what i do and doing alot better being away from the gulfcoast area.
I do hope you choose to return to the Coast once in a while -remember, we have a bet!
yes Jag i still come to the coast time to time.i just dont advertise when im coming in town on any of the boards.im UTR down there for awhile.not sure if i will move back there but hey you never know.