Curious to see if there is........

I always use manners regardless of situation. Read my sig line. Says it all. Originally Posted by OldGent

Man, your previous avatar was the worst, no offense meant, but your new one, you mandley man, is awesome. She's hard to beat. I'm glad you considered your avatar, and Seeked something so much better.
Man, your previous avatar was the worst, no offense meant, but your new one, you mandley man, is awesome. She's hard to beat. I'm glad you considered your avatar, and Seeked something so much better. Originally Posted by KwinVue
LOL it was so hard to resist a "die-a-beat-us" joke with that old avatar but I did it, until just now I guess. OG is not easily offended though.
Lol hey Teddy Roosevelt was an ass kicker and name taker. Y'all thought it was Wilferd Brimly? But I agree my wandle's love nest makes me happy.
If it was a good session, I always say thank you/hug as we part ways. Most of the time, especially if it was a great session, ill send a thank you text after i get back to the truck and on the way home. It is usually reciprocated with a thank you as well. I was raised to have good manners and even if im paying for her to do naughty things to me, I am thankful each time. Im reminded of Gus McCrae in Lonesome Dove, "Hell Woodrow, even whores have hearts..."...... To each their own, but being polite never hurt anyone....
I thought it was Wilfred, I figured you would get a kick out of that lol. Yeah Teddy was a bamf imo, brilliant guy. I agree though that new avatar is much better, shes hot.
Yeah, I knew it was Teddy for your avatar. That's why I was confused about the posts. Forgot about the Diabetes commercials. Seeking P's twat is a better avatar anyway.

Also, after reading this thread, I see that I was way to harsh with my initial post. I let the bitterness creep in a little too much sometimes. There's nothing wrong with a simple "Thank You". You guys are right on this one. I can admit when I'm wrong.
Oh god, don't start re-evaluating life again Bundy lol. You always get a pass, stop reading to much into shit, just do you bud. Get those hormones checked or on some Xan's bro, (hope that's not against the rules). We need another review to cheer us all up brother.
Fortunately, I've not had many forgettable sessions. On those occasions, they'll get a hug and pleasantries as I'm leaving. All other times that a provider is willing to fuck me and show me a good time, with a smile on her face, she's earned not only my $ but a simple TY as well. Those ladies will get a PM or email from me after I'm on the road thanking them for what they do. Cost me nothing, and I genuinely mean it!

Also, after reading this thread, I see that I was way to harsh with my initial post. I let the bitterness creep in a little too much sometimes. There's nothing wrong with a simple "Thank You". You guys are right on this one. I can admit when I'm wrong. Originally Posted by albundy
Big ups to al!