Your Avatar & username

u like the sculpture , whats the deal with buzzworm? I have my ideas about the worm part but not the buzz.
I love the fact ppl have some humor in picking their usernames and it shows what kind of person you are..
Pure??? Hummmm You mean like a virgin??? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Pure??? Hummmm You mean like a virgin??? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well... not for much longer.
Well... not for much longer. Originally Posted by Biomech
Hehehehehe ;-)
Biomech is going to take my virginity. ha!!!
u like the sculpture , whats the deal with buzzworm? I have my ideas about the worm part but not the buzz.
I love the fact ppl have some humor in picking their usernames and it shows what kind of person you are.. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
I probably should change the avitar to a buzzworm. Here is what a buzzworm really is:

I had a football coach who always called me a simple minded simpleton. I had a few friends that picked up on that and started calling me simpleton all the time. I used it here because I used it on aspd. I used it on aspd because I was a member on some different boards and I wanted to keep it simple. I didn't want a bunch of different user names and passwords.
nothin' special, just me.
PAPA JOE.. pa pa means something?
you are special...she told me so. wink wink
FWITHBENES71 (friends with benes?) 71 great year Avatar well an old iron horse is hard to beat!
does that mean benefriend? if so I need to join your list. wink wink
I probably should change the avitar to a buzzworm. Here is what a buzzworm really is:

Originally Posted by buzzworm86
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/buzzworm

its slang for rattlesnake
exoticentyce
exotic because the way I carry myself, my appearance and my service is foreign to most. I'm one-of-a-kind and i am not [at the time of me choosing the moniker] fully acclimated to the hobby world.

Entyce- I was told by one of my very first gentlemen that my eyes were extremely enticing and I'm hard to resist!

My avatar is just lil ole me! LOL
ok dilbert, whats your story?

exoticentyce- nice
Avatar and pseudonym are more or less self-explanatory -- in a double entendre kind of way.
Mine is Latin for to bend, not to break and it is a takeoff on the saying "I may bend, but you will not break me." The avatar, if you ever click on the "Frankenstein Never Scared Me" link in my signature you will understand where it came from.