Chris Mathews Turns On Obama!

oh, that's nice.

blame him (tricky dick) when he's not around to defend himself (dead & buried)
I'm sick of the argument that the rich pay the lions share of taxes. If i make 1,000,000 and even just pay 10% or 100,000 then yes I would pay 3-4 times the average persons entire yearly income. If I paid 35% which I should, but I won't then that's 9-10 times the average person's yearly salary. not their tax burden, their entire salary.

These pointy graph's prove just the opposite of what you think it does. the last developing nation that generated this kind of income disparity was Mexico and we all see how well that is working out for them.
So Bud, your answer is to raise taxes on the rich. Ok, who are the rich and how much should they pay?

Iaint, nice analysis. Nixon's legacy lives on. Like Elvis, he will never truly die.
I'm sick of the argument that the rich pay the lions share of taxes.

dudman33, the rich are the good useful citizens....the poor are just parasites.......as sick as you are of hearing the truth, the rich are more sick of being the hosts to these parasites.....I think the poor should be enslaved during the period of time they receive government benefits......