Extreme Penetrations

i saw this fellow take a double fist up the arse at a play party. Funny how he got up, and wanted to walk around like nothing happened.. omg.. i told him to put on a f ing diaper.... he did, imagine what could have dropped outta the ass after taking two fists.. inside i was dying laughing.

saw a girlfriend get fisted at a private party. My god that girl enjoyed it. i dont... my kitty dont take a fist, la penis is enough.

Another time i was going to play with this person. Needless to say, he had not given himself an enema, and i told him he needed to clean himself.. When i saw him stick his own hand up his arse to take care of business, suddenly my enthusiasm was G-O-N-E. I am not prude, but, man.. that just did not look right.
When i saw him stick his own hand up his arse to take care of business, suddenly my enthusiasm was G-O-N-E. I am not prude, but, man.. that just did not look right. Originally Posted by Ezmerelda
Violent Femmes: Gone Daddy Gone, Love is Gone People wonder why all my sheets etc are white. HELL-LOW! bleach.
Need to try some of this type play...
Ok my fellow fistees! Let's make sure we are clean! One to one and a half hours before a session , use a fleet enema (you can purchase a three pack at walgreens for 2 bucks). We must wash and shave our cracks prior to meeting a lovely lady. Have it sparkling and the sky's the limit. Or at least the elasticity of our bung hole is the limit. Unless you are with a crazy Goddess Bitch Domme that wants to test your limits!

Have fun, be safe and push those limits!
Never been accused of extreme penetration either.

It appears as though my life of adventure must be missing some areas.

I will just stick to areas of travel, this other stuff sounds like too much for me.
Never been accused of extreme penetration either.

It appears as though my life of adventure must be missing some areas.

I will just stick to areas of travel, this other stuff sounds like too much for me. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
I understand, I sincerely do. But it's interesting to read and intellectually consider, isn't it, if not literally?

Yours,
Elisabeth
Ok my fellow fistees! Let's make sure we are clean! One to one and a half hours before a session , use a fleet enema (you can purchase a three pack at walgreens for 2 bucks). We must wash and shave our cracks prior to meeting a lovely lady. Have it sparkling and the sky's the limit. Or at least the elasticity of our bung hole is the limit. Unless you are with a crazy Goddess Bitch Domme that wants to test your limits!

Have fun, be safe and push those limits! Originally Posted by LatexLover
Sweetie, I think you could almost convince me to travel to TX. (Almost)
So does groveling and pleading work??

Seriously pm me if you are ever even thinking of a trip over here! I would love the opportunity to kneel before you! Meanwhile please keep writing. I love to read your posts!
Fisting: Start with a long slow rosebud massage. One finger, than two. Smalls toys... and then work your way in with a lot of lube and a lot of patience...
  • Jets
  • 05-20-2010, 08:23 PM
You got it right Annabellee. Gotta get the stretch going and then work up to it. Once in - working it around feels awesome. Just had a session with a special lady last night and it was great. Hard to find providers who cater to this.
  • oden
  • 05-20-2010, 09:41 PM
How long should one plan for such a session unless the girl has prepared for the penetration. I would expect that it would take quite a while to relax enough to take a fist.