The stunning decline of Barack Obama: 2013. Ten key reasons why the Obama presidency is in meltdown

Yet another in an increasingly long line of:

snick Originally Posted by bigtex
Not a fact in the whole thing. Nice opinions, if you go in for that sort of thing.

That darn wascally wabbit has been at it again and Elmer gritsfudd has found someone who can point it out for him.

Big news here, right? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Opinions are news now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Mate, I don't think its a melt down simply because you don't fancy his politics. Its not exactly what I wanted to be fair. It would have been nice to see him push through all his liberal lefty ideas he originally promised during his first run. Mores the pity really... Originally Posted by BearJew1948
Nothing but a rehash of all the carping the GOP and right-wingers have been doing for the past 5 years. Only difference is they've got some new wind in their sails because of the IRS shenanigans. Your characterization of the article as "very fair and objective" only reinforces the view that you are delusional. Originally Posted by timpage
heres a fact

It don't fuckin matter in the least .. Originally Posted by CJ7
ELEVEN AND A HALF MORE YEARS, ASSHOLES!

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Is this you whirly and JD?
Is this you whirly and JD? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you do not have an original thought in your body

you take MY POST and turn it around, real fucking funny you spineless gerbil

you are on this board 24/7, you have no life and you have to post a reaction to everybody's else post even though they meaningless babble, you contribute nothing

say hello to your mother, Eva
Musta hit close to home eh no stones. If that is the best you have your fucked.
Musta hit close to home eh no stones. If that is the best you have your fucked. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
more meaningless babble
you are on this board 24/7, you have no life and you have to post a reaction to everybody's else post even though they meaningless babble, you contribute nothing

say hello to your mother, Eva Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Had you made this statement to Hanoi COG as it relates to his almost 20,000 posts, I might have been able to understand where you were coming from. Instead you choose to criticize an individual who has approximately 65% less posts and not the idiot who actually has no life, is full of meaningless babble and contributes absolutely nothing other than non-stop bitching and moaning.

Strange, very strange indeed!
Plus, we catch him lying through his tooth all the time!
90% of COG post are meaningful and worth a read and Assup I have never seen a lie out of COG

It is simply you just disagree with him but you have no defense so you call him a liar
90% of COG post are meaningful and worth a read and Assup I have never seen a lie out of COG

It is simply you just disagree with him but you have no defense so you call him a liar Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Apparently you missed the time that he admitted to the following:

From COG-"I lied!"

While you might have missed his self admission, I certainly did not!

Hanoi COG is a self admitted liar.

FACT JACK!
actually, Muskogee, I was talking about you!

We catch Whiny Plywood in lies every day... And most comically, watch him try and squirm out of them.

if you're an ignorant fuck and don't know what you're talking about, is it lying? I don't know, but you're ether a liar or an ignorant fuck...
actually, Muskogee, I was talking about you!

We catch Whiny Plywood in lies every day... And most comically, watch him try and squirm out of them.

if you're an ignorant fuck and don't know what you're talking about, is it lying? I don't know, but you're ether a liar or an ignorant fuck... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You left out "or both" at the end of the last sentence!
For the record, I haven't been caught in a lie. Sorry guys, I let you rant because you're boring. But I haven't lied, so there has been nothing to catch. I did say "I lied" once, but I was being facetious in the face of the nonsensical babble coming from BiSex and Assup.

But nope, haven't lied, so nothing to catch. But rant on, guys. It doesn't matter.
I did say "I lied" Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
GAME, SET, MATCH!

There you have it folks, Hanoi James openly admits once again that he is a "LIAR!"

Why don't you next tell us something that we don't already know!
Interesting article from the Telegraph:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ni...s-in-meltdown/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I noticed that CuteOldGuy has to use blogs from England to support his Anti-American rants. I suspect that is because US papers would tell a different story.