tonight's debate

NO.......
HAHAHAHAH!

It's RIGGED, right?

She's going to get right up in the middle of his orange jowly face and he'll shrink like the Limpdick Lardass he (and BAMBULLY) is.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHDF:ADSL KJASD:TG! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So tell me the good she has done.
Why would she be a good president?
It depends how high they build up Hillary's platform. She's nearly a foot shorter. If she had a flat head, he could put his water glass there while she licked his balls. Originally Posted by bambino
they already mentioned she gets the "little girl" podium lol

I will be surprised if the beast doesn't collapse on stage.

Or at least go into an epileptic fit for 5 minutes and blame it on Bush.

Lets get ready to tumble!! Originally Posted by Gotyour6
i say that's likely to happen.

yes, I have my theories as to how it will go down but I think Trump will cower when finally face to face with Hilary. It's easy for that chicken shit chump to talk all his shit behind his handlers now this fucking punk will be face to face with "Hildebeast". Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
HAHAHAHAH!

It's RIGGED, right?

She's going to get right up in the middle of his orange jowly face and he'll shrink like the Limpdick Lardass he (and BAMBULLY) is.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHDF:ADSL KJASD:TG! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you two idiots aren't gonna get your wishes granted. no matter what happens tonight, Trump isn't going to cower from HildeWhore. recoil from her ugly hag face perhaps lol but he'll end up tripping her up. wait for it .. when it happens it'll be priceless.