NOLA Selfie Thread!

You're all looking very sexy !
Now that is inspiring ...

Ya'll have all been fibbing on your showcases because you all look better in here. Under promise over deliver, I like it. Originally Posted by radio109
Can never be disappointed with that lol
^^^

Super hot summer girls !
Sexy picture !

Very elegant looking, Alana.
You girls look much better here then in pro staged pics. Very flattering indeed. Xxoo annie
Where's your selfie, Annie?
Thank you sweetie!

Lariyah Cash / Gemma Paradise. . . Yum , Yum , Yummy!! Originally Posted by NTJME
Thank you all for the compliments! You ladies are all beautiful, great pics!!
Even in the days when I was looking magazine worthy I would not have posted here. To much social media exc...I have a family. This is for the very open minded. Annie is,to old school. Rules I was raised with don't pertain to this,new,genre. ..you should understand that. But they are very good pictures. Some so much better then the pro ones I have seen. I get how many sent in a week? 1 in 20 right now are looking this cute. Just giving it were giving is due.... Xxoo annie
Sexy response Annie. I respect discretion, nothing wrong with old school. It adds to the mystery

"What you see is what you get"...
That's cool Annie, I'm the same. My image has never been online, well besides my penis, a guys gotta have SOME fun. No facebook, no instagram, twitter, nada. You ever need the dust knocked off hun call me, I'll treat you right. No offence or disrespect of course, just playing.