Attempt at Controversy: Stupid Euphemisms for Money

The use of euphemisms is giving those ladies a false sense of security anyway. It's illegal to exchange sexual favors for "anything of value."

If it were just illegal to exchange for money, then everyone would be bartering for gift cards or something lightweight to sell on eBay.
Depending on where you shop, 300 roses might cost more than $300 depending on the arrangement. And just think about 300 diamonds!!!
I brought single stem roses yesterday at HEB.....$4.00 each... just for a reference...

(Ok I know PJ or RK is going to have some lame ass remark about my "Single Stem" roses post..... STFU
Oh, I've always found the whole "rose" thing and "lollipop" term silly. Although when I think of the word, lollipop, NOW I think of oral sex.

But to segue, stating something along the lines in the disclaimer (which I fought with my webmaster about even having one), "...this is not an offer for prostitution, etc...." then why in the heck would you even state the WORD prostitution if what you're doing has nothing to do with it? Jeez.

Those generic statements do not protect anyone and it's hokey.

Elisabeth
Okay. I'm thinking about seeing a lady and think that I'll follow her ad and bring 300 "roses" as payment for her time, which might be more costly than 300 plain "flowers", but seems a lot less than 300 "diamonds". . Originally Posted by notdeadyet
Depending on where you shop, 300 roses might cost more than $300 depending on the arrangement. And just think about 300 diamonds!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Thanks for that insight Charles. I sincerly think many of your issues with this Bored would diminish greatly if you would read the threads before you respond....
Thanks for that insight Charles. I sincerly think many of your issues with this Bored [sic] would diminish greatly if you would read the threads before you respond.... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Sorry I can't be as perfect as the DFMs on this Board.
Some of the thorns might get buried up your butt Originally Posted by discreetgent

That would probably cost extra.
That was funny pyramider!
(Ok I know PJ or RK is going to have some lame ass remark about my "Single Stem" roses post..... STFU Originally Posted by Woody of TX
No, not me. I think it is soooo sweet.

But if it is for who I think...HEB roses ain't gonna do it for long.
No, not me. I think it is soooo sweet.

But if it is for who I think...HEB roses ain't gonna do it for long. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Nope you're wrong ! I would not even consider roses, remember "High Maintenance" with a capital H and M (Not really), no they were for woman that always loves her son, good ole sweet mom.....

Longhorn Traven tonight......bring back any memories?