Role play..............

I certainly enjoy Role Play activities--though I will admit that I tend to take the submissive/victim roles over the dominant ones. Nothing is better that using theatre of the mind to go along with the physical activity; a literal mindfuck.
layla, wrt "Priest and altar girl" ...
what church allows altar girls?? the church of immaculate orgasms?? :^)

i once did a session where she was the truant schoolgirl and i was the truant officer.
when i arrived at her place, she was wearing her schoolgirl outfit w/out panties and was using a magic wand masturbating. i announced who i was and confirmed she was the schoolgirl i was looking for to issue a truancy ticket. she confirmed and begged forgiveness. i told her to service me and i would consider her request. she serviced me well and i said i wouldnt issue a ticket. i also told her to NOT give it up to the little boys at school. and told her if she were truant again, i would be back wanting more service.
she was an obedient schoolgirl!!

i've also done the "normal" dom / sub role play - but she would always be naked, blindfolded, and on her knees when i arrived. she would serve me as i desired. i would only let her take the blindfold off just before i would leave.

my most recent role play was employer - prospective employee. i condickted, err, conducted a most thorough interview and she answered all my questions and performed all my requests incredibly well. i "hired" her but told her that she would not get a salary, just fringe benefits from me and the other male staffers in my office. during her recent "performance review", she excelled in dicktation and other office skills. but, alas, still no salary, just cream from the crop :^)
lately, I've been fantasizing about this, although not sure how to categorize it in terms of role play. Maybe voyeur (her) and forced exhibitionist-performer (me).
In the scenario, she would make me slowly begin to strip and masturbate in front of her while she asked me if I would ever do this or that to please/amuse her. Of course the hotter I got, the more I would agree to, even beg to do, until perhaps she disrobed and made me do some of the things we had talked about.
I am fiixng to do a stepmom/naughty stepson role play session....details coming up soon! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Me likey!
wow it was HOT as HELL!! Plus the guy was 'my type of guy"!

{review coming}
Can we get more details Dallas? inquiery kinky minds want to know LOL!
dallas, glad it was HOT and that you had a deliteful time.

a cliff notes version would at least satisfy parts of some appetites for now. :^)
This one will probably never happen. Too many people have the idea of maintaining the sanctity of marriage.

I want to do the bride just before she walks down the alter or just after while she's in her wedding gown.

She sais "My new hubby has my heart, but you have my body. I may be his wife, but I'm your slut"

Any ladies getting married soon?

I have other role play ideas I want to try. Finding the right lady and time for them isn't easy.
sexy police officer - criminal Originally Posted by !!Layla Angelique!!
Or police officer - sexy criminal
There is no end to the fantasy roles one can play.........Free your mind and your body will follow..........Find you a kinky willing provider and have fun planing out your next fantasy session............Enjoy!
A few month's ago, I did my first role-play session with a provider. The scenarios was actress-producer. To get the role, she had to "convince" the producer.
A few month's ago, I did my first role-play session with a provider. The scenarios was actress-producer. To get the role, she had to "convince" the producer. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
wooohoooo details baby!
I am just getting into role play....................

what are your fave scenerios you have done?? What are some you want to do??

helpful links?? Sexy stories?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yeah, I suppose Role Plays can be quite interesting. This is one you might like. You're the sweet little girl who wants so badly to buy this new car. You've had your eye on it for so long. you love the color the style and the way it sounds. The car of your dreams, ya know kinda like my Blue GT-500, lol. Your client plays the hard ass salesman. You know the type won't budge off the price. Well that sweet little girl you are decides to unleash her inner seductress. Well you bend over the hood letting what you got hang out. Every so often looking up at the salesman with an innocent puvasive glance. He adjusts his tie, he fidgits, he fights his inhabitions. Into the office you go to settle the deal, to settle the score for what he has seen he must see more.

Jim
wooohooooooooo Mr Mojo----HOT!

{but can we make it a Harley fatboy??}lol
wooohoooo details baby! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ok, Dallas, just for you

I had been PMing with a provider whom I had seen a year prior. I was trying to find out when she would be back in my area. Well in the course of our message exchange, she let me know that more was on the table in terms of activities for repeat clients. Additionally, she mentioned being open to fantasy roleplay. Eventually, her schedule had her in my neck of the woods and we both agreed that some sort of role play would be fun. Given her expanded menu, I came up with a scenario that would take advantage of that fact.

I was to play the role of a film producer and she was to be the aspiring actress desperately wanting a starring role in the film. Over the course of several days, I developed the scenario to include a fake "open" casting call advertisement e-mailed to her. To answer the ad, she had to provider answers to several typical vanilla questions regarding her background, experience and a request for a portfolio. Once she "responded" with an application to be interviewed, I sent her a mock up of the potential movie plot to include three potential leading lady roles. I told her to review the parts being offered and then to be prepared to discuss which role she was interested in auditioning for. Additionally, I sent her some more specific questions about her dancing abilities, willingness to do partial or full nudity scenes and other questions an actress would be required to answer at an audition.

Once she had all her material, we set the auditioning time and location. When we met, it started out totally like any other job interview or audition. We sat across the table from each other as I went over her application, asked questions, and described for her what the movie was about. I then asked her which of the 3 roles she was interested in. She told me, and I then proceeded to tell her the background of the character. I told her one scene would require some dancing at which point, I asked her to show me some dance moves with which at the end I told she needed to dance seductively. I then revealed that her role would at least require her being topless in a scene or two and had her remove her top as I examined her breasts in an analytical manner. At this point, I got more physically involved in the interview as I started to feel up her breasts and then had her bend over so I could see how her curves looked. Of course at this point, I needed her naked as I told her the role required full nudity and then once naked, I informed her that the film was in fact an adult movie. I told her that in order to get the role, I needed to be convinced she could perform on camera. From that point on, she was doing her best in a variety of ways to show me how she could perform as we engaged in our sexual olympics. All in all, she did a great job of anticipating where the role play was going. She made it very believable. It was a blast.