Pretty face vs nice body

Out of curiosity, which would you prefer, a woman with a beautiful face but an ugly body or a beautiful body with an ugly face? Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
in those harsh terms i'd probably pass on both.

but i'd rather go for a better than ok face with a less than ok bod
than the other way round.

but of course the iop counts for even more.
in those harsh terms i'd probably pass on both.

but i'd rather go for a better than ok face with a less than ok bod
than the other way round.

but of course the iop counts for even more. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll

The terms I used do come off as harsh, but I was curious who would choose what.
I prefer men with meat, also prefer men way older than me. I have a small build, so I like them thick i like the feeling of being overpowered and I love to cuddle in big strong arms.
I prefer men with meat, also prefer men way older than me. I have a small build, so I like them thick i like the feeling of being overpowered and I love to cuddle in big strong arms. Originally Posted by Selena25
Yes, big strong arms help me fall asleep at night
I prefer men with meat, also prefer men way older than me. I have a small build, so I like them thick i like the feeling of being overpowered and I love to cuddle in big strong arms. Originally Posted by Selena25
What if they're big, weak arms?

Asking for a friend.
I'm here for both - but I'm a sucker for a pretty face with a great smile, especially is she enjoys eye contact. Plus some critical things you don't mention - a great attitude and IOP. If a lady has all that, I'm not too hung up if she is less than perfect elsewhere.
thanks RJ
We are here to make these men feel important, special, and most of all wanted... It doesn't matter what you look like as long as we keep these men happy and satisfied!!!
thanks RJ Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
No problem, man. That's what friends are for!
Meat,------------------------ Check

Older than you, ----------- Check

Thick, ----------------------- Check

Big ass hands, ----------- Check

I need to see you again, Check
I've always been a face guy. Some are boob guys, Some are butt guys but I'm pretty much only attracted to pretty faces. I always felt like I was kind of weird that way. Originally Posted by hb01
I'm a face, ass, tits, legs, and pussy guy. If she has one or more of any of those I'll fuck her. lol

For me an ugly face will detract from a beautiful body. That doesn't mean I won't have sex with her. I've never had to put a bag over a gal's head, but if I ever do, I'll put one over mine too, just in case hers falls off. That might make her feel better, because she thinks I have a bag fetish; or she doesn't really want to see my face either.

In reality, different bodies have their own appeal and downsides. An emaciated body with loose skin hanging all over would probably have me running out the door the same as would a 450 lb woman or one with her tits hanging the ground. Extra large areola turn me off too.

Over all the provider has to be taken as a hole. Excuse me, I mean as a whole.
We are here to make these men feel important, special, and most of all wanted... It doesn't matter what you look like as long as we keep these men happy and satisfied!!! Originally Posted by Lillygirl
True baby!!
If the girl has a pretty face, everything else can be worked out, lol! That being said I find most women attractive even though I am very picky about relationships. Blah, blah, blah. Face it is, although I am a bit of a chubby chaser and proud of it.
Prefer both pretty face and a hot body. But if I had to choose, it would most differently be a hot body, I could probably over look the face. To me big tits are a plus, and Man Mades are a winner, and if you don't have either small and perky will do. Don't really care for saggy ass tits with all the life sucked out of them.
If the girl has a pretty face, everything else can be worked out, lol! That being said I find most women attractive even though I am very picky about relationships. Blah, blah, blah. Face it is, although I am a bit of a chubby chaser and proud of it. Originally Posted by Galendracos07
This hobby so far has taught me that body type is not a deal breaker. Unless you're just 100% gross and slovenly, I can deal...IF the face is attractive.

Relationship wise I've always been a chubby chaser too, and my unofficial research told me that bigger girls give better head. But damn if a couple of tiny little things in our little playground didn't turn that theory upside down!

Now we all have a PREFERENCE...there's one provider in Arkansas who has the body of my dreams - once I see her (knock on wood) I will be able to say whether I still believe this but for now, I love em all!*

* - if the face is cute and the attitude is right