gun

Hella The fearsome Goddess of the Nordic realm of the dead. Her name is derived from the word kel, meaning ( to conceal )

So many nice suggestions. The reason for the misfire is that it needs to be something not common but also something that sounds good. Perhaps after she's crafted It'll come.
Wouldn't a personalized engraving lower the resale value if you ever decided to sell?
How about Esther? She did what she had to do to protect her people...and was successful.
Marcus is that her in your avatar? 1911 nice choice. Hope you share a picture when she is done.
Wouldn't a personalized engraving lower the resale value if you ever decided to sell? Originally Posted by PizzaLover
Except that some consider personal tools to be permanent additions to inventory, thus re-sale is not a consideration.
You are right UC, never sell a personal tool.
You are right UC, never sell a personal tool. Originally Posted by old door builder
lol my dirty mind read that and took it ANOTHER way!
lol my dirty mind read that and took it ANOTHER way! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Actually Dee,
I believe odb made a double entendre.
And considering what you do have in your toy chest, you did take it in one of the ways it was intended.
Btw, this pirate is going to start calling that a treasure chest.
Your dirty mind is one of the things I luv about my Sexy Monkey!! When you fix up one of your favorite tools, you never sale her. You keep her till the end!
If you are a poor shot, call her miss.
How about Esther? She did what she had to do to protect her people...and was successful. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Esther was one hell of a woman but doesn't click. Dianna would have been great except a close family member has the name and would be weird.

This came about when an old friend let me hold an old and worn dear friend of his. She was a thin straight stacked gal and her every curve was chrome nickle plated. Fully engraved but worn. Her grips were old school pearl and the left side one was cracked. He said he called her Maria.
If you are a poor shot, call her miss. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LMAO
... She was a thin straight stacked gal and her every curve was ... Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
It is quite something to be able to trace the curves on a long time friend. ijs
A suitable name, to me, would depend on caliber, model, finish.

For most right wing, gun tote'n nut jobs I'd suggest something with a Roman sound to it like "Maximus Penis Enormous".

My unwanted but necessary 2¢.