And the hits just keep on a coming!

There he goes again...

the voice from the corner.
DO YOU SMELL THE FEAR!!! It stinks of fear among the leftists, statists, neo-progressives. Like Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz is making them piss themselves. Rolling out the typical crap, he is dumb (Cruz graduated from both Harvard and Princeton), he is crazy, he is dividing the GOP (where have we heard this before?). It's like we believe that they really care about the success of the GOP. They don't. I gather that some of the lefties here are paid liars and the rest are just a little bit dumb.

I am sure that somewhere in DC there is a picture of Ted Cruz wearing glasses and saying "you betcha". Same old shit, different target.
  • CJ7
  • 10-12-2013, 08:47 AM
DO YOU SMELL THE FEAR!!! It stinks of fear among the leftists, statists, neo-progressives. Like Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz is making them piss themselves. Rolling out the typical crap, he is dumb (Cruz graduated from both Harvard and Princeton), he is crazy, he is dividing the GOP (where have we heard this before?). It's like we believe that they really care about the success of the GOP. They don't. I gather that some of the lefties here are paid liars and the rest are just a little bit dumb.

I am sure that somewhere in DC there is a picture of Ted Cruz wearing glasses and saying "you betcha". Same old shit, different target. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Rafael is too stupid to be afraid
bump
bump Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So CBJ is on his way to BUMP your bobo...?
another thoughtful post from the Short Bus
So CBJ is on his way to BUMP your bobo...? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

You have a avatar of a ass in the air and constantly talk about a dick in the ass, We get it we know your wishes We can see where you are coming from.

I am sure that somewhere in DC there is a picture of Ted Cruz wearing glasses and saying "you betcha". Same old shit, different target. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Sounds like the same shit was said about Obie. I'm just waiting till someone has a pic of Ted with chimp ears on him.
bump
Another shot across the Republicant bow!

From Politico:

By LUCY MCCALMONT | 10/14/13 4:34 PM EDT Updated: 10/14/13 6:36 PM EDT

While voters are angry with everyone in Washington, Republicans continue to see the brunt of the blame and growing disapproval, according to a new poll out Monday.

Seventy-four percent of Americans disapprove of the way Republicans in Congress are handling negotiations over the budget, the Washington Post-ABC News poll shows. This is up four points from last week’s poll and up 11 points since the start of the shutdown.

Democrats also see a majority of Americans disapproving how they are handling the negotiations, but that number remained steady from last week’s poll at 61 percent. This is a smaller climb from 56 percent at the start of the shutdown.

Republicans are also struggling with support from within their own party. The Washington Post reports that 49 percent of self-identified Republicans approve and 47 percent disapprove of the job Republican lawmakers are doing. Alternatively, more than six in 10 Democrats approve of the job Democratic members are doing.

Obama as well saw a decline in his approval rating with 53 percent of Americans now disapproving of how he is handling negotiations. This is up two points since last week and three points since the start of the shutdown.

The poll was conducted Oct. 9-13 and surveyed 1,005 adults with a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...#ixzz2hjv7ib7k
Like Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz is making them piss themselves. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sarah Palin makes them piss themselves laughing.

She is a nit-wit and you look up to her. Enough said.