Another gun thread, what do you carry?

• pxmcc
  • 07-28-2024, 04:22 AM
lame ass ruger 22 pistol semiauto with 10 round magazine..

actually i like it b/c it's accurate af. very little kick, and if you miss the target, you have no one to blame but yourself..

among rifles, sks for medium range street combat. i have no idea why, but there's no gun i'd rather have if shit about to be going down on the street. incredibly accurate, among other perks..

and, for close-up combat, street sweeper 12 gauge. can load 5 rounds, semi-auto.

for wartime-or a large pack of feral hogs lol-my brother's m16, fully auto with a badass scope.

please spare me the lectures. i know quite well the prohibitions. my thought is, if a navy seahawk helo commander is cool with it, who am i, a pos civilian who's never risked his life for Uncle Sam, to judge..

plus, that thing was a blast to shoot..

having said all that, i know diddly squat about firearms..
  • pxmcc
  • 07-29-2024, 12:41 AM
correction to my last post. the street sweeper 12 gauge is not semiauto, but you can still get 5 shots off lickety split, which is pretty cool for a shotgun, imho.

and, for close-up combat, street sweeper 12 gauge. can load 5 rounds, semi-auto.
Originally Posted by pxmcc

correction to my last post. the street sweeper 12 gauge is not semiauto, but you can still get 5 shots off lickety split, which is pretty cool for a shotgun, imho. Originally Posted by pxmcc

If you truly have an original street sweeper, you may need to check it out and read the manual.

It is semi-automatic, not fully automatic. Restrictions based on BATFE's determination and classification of it as a 'destructive device', not a machine gun.

Also, check the rotary magazine size you may be shorting your self on load out. It came in either a 7 or 12 round capacity.

SMH. Try and learn the basics about any weapon you claim you may use to defend your life with.

I don't know if this is a street sweeper, but with it's 5+1 it could get the job done. Just load her up with some double ought buck shot. They make a magazine that holds nine 12 gauge shells. Semi auto just aim and pull the trigger as fast as you can. But be careful, with some buckshot she kicks like a freaking mule and firing as fast as you can it's easy to lose control unless it's shoulder aimed. G-Force MKX3 GF 00 (AR STYLE)

This is an actual street sweeper.

OK, back to handguns...
Wade Wilson carries a matched pair of gold plated 50 caliber Desert Eagles.

4.98 of 5 popcorns.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-30-2024, 12:52 AM
thank you O'Mike. great info. like i said, i'm a dumbass when it comes to guns.

what i called a "street sweeper" is a 12 gauge with a plug pulled out. you can load 5 shells in there at 1 shot. great for short distance combat.

for a pack of orcas trying to sink my boat for fun, definitely my brother's m-16, fully auto, extended magazine. put a stop to that shit real quick. i give 0 fooks about any legal niceties. those things are fucking sadists lol.
HK USP compact in .45acp. Trigger job with 3 lb pull in SA, 5 lb in DA. Red fiber optic front sight.
I Carry Taurus g3c compact up here in ohio
Two baseball frags, a claymore, and a Willie Peter. WE'RE ALL GOING TO BURN, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Sick and tired of people who drive Ford F350s because "It's bigger than..." in this thread. It's for people like you that DoD had to put "This Side Toward Enemy" on the claymore during the 'Nam.

Today, GenZers have to Google it. They think Clay Moore is the latest Indie whiner.

"There are very few social issues that cannot be resolved with the timely and proper application of C4."

- Unknown Marine Gunnery Sgt., Circa 1969
Interesting
Shhhhh.....
  • pxmcc
  • 08-06-2024, 09:27 PM
ya but my bazooka is bigger than your bazooka..
Two baseball frags, a claymore, and a Willie Peter. WE'RE ALL GOING TO BURN, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Sick and tired of people who drive Ford F350s because "It's bigger than..." in this thread. It's for people like you that DoD had to put "This Side Toward Enemy" on the claymore during the 'Nam.

Today, GenZers have to Google it. They think Clay Moore is the latest Indie whiner.

"There are very few social issues that cannot be resolved with the timely and proper application of C4."

- Unknown Marine Gunnery Sgt., Circa 1969 Originally Posted by Anonymous01

"There are very few social issues that cannot be resolved with the timely and proper application of C4." Originally Posted by Anonymous01

Reminds me of what a now long gone family member taught me years ago.

"Not too many problems that can't be solved with $600 and a .30-06"

However with inflation and new times, it might need to be refreshed to '$1000 and a 7.62' to stay with the current generation.

He also taught me the 3 S's. Shoot, Shovel and Shut up.

Sig Nitron. Unbelievably accurate for a micro. Quarter to half dollar grouping at 7yds. Usually carry in a bulldog angle holster.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-11-2024, 12:57 AM
mostly, the biggest weapon i carry is the one above my shoulders;
2nd biggest weapon i carry is that i want to die in battle. once thugs figure that out, they steer clear of me. "that scary ass white bro if effin cra-cray.."
3rd biggest weapon i always carry is absolute mayhem. although it's counter intuitive, carrying-well more like embodying-mayhem has kept me out of mayhem. when i come right at the scariest thing in the 'hood, they sense trouble. and that would be a correct perception. way safer than relying on a lousy glock 45..