Karl Rove Wipes 22 million White House emails from private server.... Where's the outrage from the right?

If he committed a crime, he should be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law no different than Hillary.
I'm outraged at the very existence of Assup!! Originally Posted by DSK
This thread demonstrates two things about him:
1. Why he can't find any salamanders in Barton Springs Creek!
2. Why he thinks that Nau's ENFIELD Drug is located in Clarksville!
2. Why he thinks that Nau's ENFIELD Drug is located in Clarksville! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And that he's good at photoshopping the rainbow thong out of the video of HIM doing HIS fag dance !
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2016, 07:56 AM
2. Why he thinks that Nau's ENFIELD Drug is located in Clarksville! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He is a net taker in the scheme of life, wandering aimlessly about the landscape, wondering why God made him so inferior to other men.
But but but... I could pass for WHITE, JL!
If he committed a crime, he should be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law no different than Hillary. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Hey dipshit! How do you know someone committed a crime unless you investigate them?

Seems to me a lot of time and money has been spent investigating people who haven't committed a crime.
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2016, 08:21 AM
Hey dipshit! How do you know someone committed a crime unless you investigate them?

Seems to me a lot of time and money has been spent investigating people who haven't committed a crime. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A lot of time and money must be spent on investigating, it is a balance between enforcing the law and protecting the rights of the innocent.
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Quid pro quo - Hillary got away with it, why can't Carl?
Quid pro quo - Hillary got away with it, why can't Carl? Originally Posted by DSK
I'm still not voting for him.
You already did. Twice!
I'm still not voting for him. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
And Rove wouldn't dare give you the opportunity.

The pitman doesn't get behind the wheel!
  • DSK
  • 07-06-2016, 07:50 AM
You already did. Twice! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did not
Liar.
Did not Originally Posted by DSK
Only in the wacky world of dimretards can you vote twice for somebody who never even ran for office.

They let dead ones vote too. Early and often.
And you're stupid, too.