Hope and Change...............

Kinda the way our Founders did.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Our founders shat in outhouses.
Obama syas there is only this much truth in anything I say.
You seem to have forgotten that Ronald Reagan, while running the government, said that government was the problem. So you are wrong...again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You seem to be operating under the bizarre delusion that I give a shit what Ronald Reagan thought about government. The same as your weird propensity to unilaterally congratulate yourself regarding your nonexistent ability to advance a winning argument here on the forums.

But, if it makes you feel better, you knock yourself out Professor. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc.
I'm surprised Obama hasn't tried to blame the lack of sign-ups for Obamacare on Phil Robertson.
Quack
Quack Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Put your sailor suit on, boy...

Actually, if thanks needs to be given, it ought to be given to Fox News, Rush Slimebaugh, the United States House of Representatives and every other conservabot republican shitbag who promulgates the myth that out government (but only when it is being lead by a Democratic POTUS) is our enemy.
Originally Posted by timpage
Of course you're correct, our fine ever efficient federal gubmint would never shoot itself in the foot. This one blames everyone but Santa
there is no fucking Santa...
there is no fucking Santa... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But their is a Osatan.... yikes
Yes "their" is, lollipop boy.