Provider cockblo..."Twatswatting" during reference checks

• FK
  • 02-19-2012, 08:28 PM
I will give references, but I no longer ask for them. Who is seeing who; will remain totally between me and my gentleman friends. No problems, no drama; all fun!
Recently (@1 month ago), I met a very nice lady for the first time. And, during our post-romp convo, she mentioned my P411 references and how one told her "I give over 200 references" for him...I laughted it off as I do have a joking relationship with a few. But, I was completely unaware she was doing that...joking or not, I decided that could ruin it if someone takes it the wrong way. I cleaned house of some of my 'okays' and reduced them by about 4 (my call, she was one of them). It's all good, but my decision so that I could "tighten" up my P411 references.

The really good ones (as they've told me what they say, I never knew until they disclosed) keep to the basics and don't go into much detail. That way, the female goes into it with no expectations, pre-judgements, etc. That is how you give a good reference.
I always give references (ahem, http://missy-mariposa.com/reference.htm) but I only take them from what I personally consider a reputable provider. When I ask for references I ask if he is "clean and safe" and if there's any important information that I would need to know before seeing him.

I never PM a lady to ask about an okay if she's not listed as a reference unless something is "off" about the client in question.

An example of what I say when asked for a reference would go like this:

"Hi there! I saw XYZ in MonthYear. He was fun to be around, discreet when arriving, very clean, and I had no problems with him. Have a great time!"
"Hi there! I saw XYZ in MonthYear. He was fun to be around, discreet when arriving, very clean, and I had no problems with him. Have a great time!" Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
**Changing my screen name to XYZ so more ladies will agree to see me.**
Thanks for sharing your experiences with this.
  • anita
  • 02-28-2012, 04:53 PM
Giving a reference is never a problem for me. I mean I play around, so he is free to do the same if he wants lol. If I don't remember who it is, I will ask more info and reply in a timely manner.
I keep to myself in Atlanta. I communicate with one other woman that lives here. I don't rely on references because I don't want others to know what I am up to. No drama for me or for the man that's about to spend time with me. Originally Posted by Ansley
Now youre the kinda provider i wanna see!