Pregnant Providers.

Congratulations. I think pregnant women are sexy.
I am glad i saw this thread. And CONGRATS! First things first it is in high demand. Although Austin is my hometown i just had my baby 7mo. Ago and i traveled here and between Austin and money wise it was great, along with many regulars. Ppl do not necessarily want everyone in there business as far as if they see a pregnant provider but you need to have no worries. I worked all the way through 9mo and have been back successfully for a while. And lactation is a great market as well. I have reviews of when i was pregnant if you are curious of what to expect. Hope this helps! Miss ya SA. XOXO
I love pregnant women they are beautiful. I also love the bonus with lactation.
Yes pregnant women are fun XOXO we are horny allll the time
I am glad i saw this thread. And CONGRATS! First things first it is in high demand. Although Austin is my hometown i just had my baby 7mo. Ago and i traveled here and between Austin and money wise it was great, along with many regulars. Ppl do not necessarily want everyone in there business as far as if they see a pregnant provider but you need to have no worries. I worked all the way through 9mo and have been back successfully for a while. And lactation is a great market as well. I have reviews of when i was pregnant if you are curious of what to expect. Hope this helps! Miss ya SA. XOXO Originally Posted by Alana kay

Thank you bby
Congrats have a great time... queen. Hipe to see you around soon i austin. I agree lactation is a g8 bonus for us.
Congratulations to u! I would love to get the opportunity to c u at least once before u have ur baby. By the way, I do know how to give pregnancy massages. I got a license years ago when I was in the Army. But I give them for freeeeee! Only because I like giving them to beautiful women like u!
Congratulations to u! I would love to get the opportunity to c u at least once before u have ur baby. By the way, I do know how to give pregnancy massages. I got a license years ago when I was in the Army. But I give them for freeeeee! Only because I like giving them to beautiful women like u! Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII

Thanks sugar I'll be such to keep in touch XOXO
Congrats!! Have seen several preggers and know firsthand how much the raging hormones get them hot and bothered. Did one's 1st anal and have been back to Greece numerous times with her because of it.
I love pregnant woman
I would love to do doubles with another pregnant provider, is anyone else currently pregnant?

XOXO
Me too I'm interested!
Bump *** SURPRISE ***

I'll be available today, and yes I'm expecting

Kisses,
EM
Bump *** SURPRISE ***

I'll be available today, and yes I'm expecting

Kisses,
EM Originally Posted by EvanMoore

Congratulations!!!
Congrats Queen and Evan.