Female Condoms

I've never used them but I would be willing to try. Need a willing partner, Marshpirate? I'll buy if you fly! Originally Posted by Nicolet
For the sake of science, I think we need to test and evaluate this product!
I've tried them: Like Tony The Tiger says, "They're Great!" Originally Posted by Cowboy011
Yes they Are:-)
You can still feel the warm pulsating when i get off Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Of course, I forgot to add this, but it's the best part!
I always keep them close by

I find that they're incredibly useful for gentlemen unused to the male variety, for doubles sessions (no pesky switching!)
And for making the whole session flow more naturally. I hate the feeling that once you put a cover on, it's time for PIV & his climax, and you can't naturally progress between other activities. Also, no icky latex taste is a HUGE plus.
I started using these about 2 years ago and absolutely love them.

The outer ring can stimulate a woman's clitoris, an added perk for me!!!

All but a very few numbers of partners really liked them so much better. They commented that there is much more sensation for them, warms up body temperature, and felt more natural.

With one partner, it came out of me when we changed positions. I was first learning about these and I don't think there was enough lube on him. MAKE SURE TO ADD LOTS OF LUBE!!!!

It does take a bit to get in as the sleeve is slippery. I don't like putting on prior because it can get in the way of foreplay.

These will not work for the jack hammer guys (pulls all the way out and slams back in) as they may by-pass the condom.
This goes out to all, male and female.
The female condom.
Have you tried them? Do you use them regularly? How do they compare to a standard condom? Is the sensation more or less enhanced for you? Are they worth it? Originally Posted by Marshpirate

I love them! They offer a little more coverage than the male kind and tend to give the guys a better sensation :]
All ladies should offer the Female Condom. It should be the "standard" for protection when going full service.
Reading the opinions of both the gals and the guys they are much better. I've never seen one or tried one. Why isn't this the norm?
I absolutely love them! One of my regulars brought them to my attention. The first couple of times it was kind of awkward just because they were new to me - but now I think they're great. I keep a couple with me at all times. Absolutely NO reason for a guy to request bbfs anymore (that would be the end of any session). That's what these feel like for those I've used them with.
Reading the opinions of both the gals and the guys they are much better. I've never seen one or tried one. Why isn't this the norm? Originally Posted by derek303

some girls have weird anatomy and cant fit them right. Or cant figure out how to put them in right.. either way...they can be painful if not in there just right. For me...they are fabulous!!
Reading the opinions of both the gals and the guys they are much better. I've never seen one or tried one. Why isn't this the norm? Originally Posted by derek303
Agreed.
It looks like they are becoming more popular.
I have used them, the only issue I really have with them is they aren't as easy to uhmmmm "install" as a condom is to put on. (especially with my mouth).

In other words, it's more of a distraction in the moment.

I have found though that while some of my friends prefer them, I don't get asked often to use them instead of a condom.
This goes out to all, male and female.
The female condom.
Have you tried them? Do you use them regularly? How do they compare to a standard condom? Is the sensation more or less enhanced for you? Are they worth it? Originally Posted by Marshpirate
Female condom friendly, tried them a few times, take getting used to, they're about equal in great sensation to some of my fave ultra-thin male condoms for clients. I get them for the AMAZING price of free from my doctor's office but even if I had to pay $2 each like a lot of folks do they are still worth it.
I have used them, the only issue I really have with them is they aren't as easy to uhmmmm "install" as a condom is to put on. (especially with my mouth). Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
If you can put them on yourself with your mouth I want to marry you.
I always keep them close by

I find that they're incredibly useful for gentlemen unused to the male variety, for doubles sessions (no pesky switching!)
And for making the whole session flow more naturally. I hate the feeling that once you put a cover on, it's time for PIV & his climax, and you can't naturally progress between other activities. Also, no icky latex taste is a HUGE plus. Originally Posted by fionakelly
As I have never had the chance to use them. Am I to take that they can be put in before things get heated?