Russian

Just look at my pic...
I like Russian women
My kind of ladies. Originally Posted by ugotme10

My kinda peeps!
I'm a natural 44H so it's pretty fun to watch most dicks disappear in my knockers ... and the feeling of doing russian especially with NURU (and some bj mixed in) actually feels really good.
I just love all sorts of breast play including Russian. It is an amazing feeling of having their hands firmly squeezing my breast with their dick in between. YUM!
I relish a good Russian cum, especially if she's pushing a dildo up my ass while I'm spurting between her tits. Add her order that I clean up the mess and I'd say it's a good cum session.
I relish a good Russian cum, especially if she's pushing a dildo up my ass while I'm spurting between her tits. Add her order that I clean up the mess and I'd say it's a good cum session. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Oh yes, I hadn't even thought about this - great idea!!
ALL....breasts are made for Russian. in fact, all parts of my ATF's body is made for some sort of frottage. The fun of exploration!
I love giving russian and poppi g the head in my mouth at the same time. Lol. it makes me feel sexy and i have quite the ample busom so the guys love it too.
I relish a good Russian cum, especially if she's pushing a dildo up my ass while I'm spurting between her tits. Add her order that I clean up the mess and I'd say it's a good cum session. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Oooooweee reading that made me a little hot! lol
Oooooweee reading that made me a little hot! lol Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
It enhances and prolongs my cumming when I feel my ass being penetrated while I spurt on her.