Oh the tears being shed

Tucker Carlson isn't that important. The only tears I am shedding are over how the Democrats are fucking this Country up. Originally Posted by Levianon17
More people in the USA have jobs and some type of Health Insurance than at any time in history. Two metrics that can't be disputed.

Thanks Obama.
Thanks Sleepy Joe.
Thanks Kamala.
Democrats are unfucking the country, tRump fucked it. Originally Posted by royamcr
Oh give me break there's Trannys running around shooting up schools. Teachers are teaching kids how to be ashamed of their gender and race. We're supporting a stupid war between Ukraine and Russia and spending shit loads of money on the fucking Ukrainians while America has homeless wondering aimlessly about in the street. Oh yeah the Democrats fixing things.
More people in the USA have jobs and some type of Health Insurance than at any time in history. Two metrics that can't be disputed.

Thanks Obama.
Thanks Sleepy Joe.
Thanks Kamala. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Big deal. There was all that when Trump was President. Besides the third cause of death is this country is Allopathic medicine.
lol... If you are stupid enough to believe that this will reduce his ability to damage the libtard narrative generation machine, you're, well, stupid. Originally Posted by texassapper
Nobody said that before or after your post.
Even a few libbys saying he'll find a place elsewhere.
I ain't gonna include that virus person to this list.
Oh give me break there's Trannys running around shooting up schools. Teachers are teaching kids how to be ashamed of their gender and race. We're supporting a stupid war between Ukraine and Russia and spending shit loads of money on the fucking Ukrainians while America has homeless wondering aimlessly about in the street. Oh yeah the Democrats fixing things. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yeah, let’s see statistics on Trannies running around shooting up schools. Let’s go with trannies vs. white male students committing school shootings for the past 10 years Alex.
Oh give me break there's Trannys running around shooting up schools. Teachers are teaching kids how to be ashamed of their gender and race. We're supporting a stupid war between Ukraine and Russia and spending shit loads of money on the fucking Ukrainians while America has homeless wondering aimlessly about in the street. Oh yeah the Democrats fixing things. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Wow, you haven’t a clue! You ought to think a little more. American policy is End Communism you fool! The expansion of communism is the number one goal. Russia v Ukraine is a threat toward the expansion of communism. Go back to school! :fu rious::furio us:
... Me political "insiders" have mentioned
another gig on the horizon for Tucker.

... I cannot reveal it at this time.
Sorry.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Come on now, Salty. Don't leave us all hanging with your breaking news. Are TWK and the rest of your fellow pgh/WV far right wing dudes your "insiders" about Fucker C's next possible gig?
Tucker will always be on the downslope now, he had the Top Gig, now it’s the shit shows or worse yet, Podcasting!! Nothing will bring him the attention or notoriety that his Fox job did.

Just a shame he is a scapegoat for the bullshit shitshow Fox News wanted and stroked him for, along with the others.
Yeah, let’s see statistics on Trannies running around shooting up schools. Let’s go with trannies vs. white male students committing school shootings for the past 10 years Alex. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
There was one in a Christian School in Nashville not long ago. Is that just an isolated incident or the beginning of a trend?
Wow, you haven’t a clue! You ought to think a little more. American policy is End Communism you fool! The expansion of communism is the number one goal. Russia v Ukraine is a threat toward the expansion of communism. Go back to school! :fu rious::furio us: Originally Posted by Presj22
I think you're the one who's clueless, I'll leave it at that.
Well don't keep secrets, were do you find "accurate news reporting" these days?
Certainly not CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, etc. These lib posters on here are getting fed a constant dose of bull shit somewhere

"Oh well, I am sure his fans will miss him, but the people who actually care to listen to accurate news reporting certainly won't."[/QUOTE]
Tucker will always be on the downslope now, he had the Top Gig, now it’s the shit shows or worse yet, Podcasting!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
LOL.... I think Larry Correia must know you personally.

"I am seeing a lot of people not really understanding today’s events in cable news. Ha ha. Tucker Carlson is such a loser. Big dummy got fired!

That shows a very boomer era understanding of media consumption and overestimation of the power of a traditional news channel.

He didn’t need Fox. The last I saw his contract there was something like cheap, which is chump change to a guy with a reliable audience in the millions every night.

Tucker Carlson is now going to go sign a Joe Rogan size contract on a streaming service. He will make the most money of any news broadcaster in history and probably do so by an insane margin.

Meanwhile Don Lemon is a relative non entity. He won’t bring much of an audience with him wherever he goes.

One of these two will get a pay cut. The other is going to make orders of magnitude more money, and has the investment potential to boost any media corporation he signs with into a very competitive sphere.

And I don’t even watch Fox News at all, nor do I care about Tucker Carlson. But if you are too blinded by goofy partisan point scoring to grasp the business implications of this, it’s a bad look, but it ain’t my problem."
Anyone seen Tucker’s new show. Listened to it all night last night.
Anyone seen Tucker’s new show. Listened to it all night last night. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Oh so you listen to Tucker Carlson. What a waste of time for a Liberal, lol.
I heard his new show all last night. Began about 1115 and stopped around 418 am. It was great.