Hey Eaglehorse look what I found...

• BSer
  • 03-26-2014, 12:31 PM
I don't understand the value of any of these posts but I'm a block head. Originally Posted by dominator14
Like Charlie brown?

The link I posted is of Pittsburgh provider Jessi. She cashed and dashed dozens of hobbyists at once. Pulled the ultimate con. Eaglehorse was one of the guys that got robbed.
i think that info would be valuable an not a circle jerk very thoughtful mature post
i think that info would be valuable an not a circle jerk very thoughtful mature post Originally Posted by no salt added
salt, we dont make thoughtful mature posts, we leave that for the green squares on Indys
ive been thinkin about joinin tos im on the fence
Our other Mensa member, Loneshark, thinks yinz are immature and add nothing to the community. Someone give him Dr what's his fucks number.
  • BSer
  • 03-26-2014, 03:59 PM
Hey can we move lunch to 1pm? I am working on a special guest
What value did this post have? Originally Posted by amishgangster
There's no value in this entire thread....

Absolutely none.

• BSer
  • 03-26-2014, 07:23 PM
Hey jinny are you coming to lunch? Jessi will be there
Can do, LZ will be secured 1230.
So I went to BSers web site and got hosed, should have listen to you Jinny. I invited DrBob_101 over to the Unversity Club for lunch, he was a no show, no show for tee time yesterday. Im posting an alert on him. What is with this guy, just trying to show him, we are not fucking normal people........
This is a funny thread, got to go and change the diaper.
Can do, LZ will be secured 1230.
So I went to BSers web site and got hosed, should have listen to you Jinny. I invited DrBob_101 over to the Unversity Club for lunch, he was a no show, no show for tee time yesterday. Im posting an alert on him. What is with this guy, just trying to show him, we are not fucking normal people........
This is a funny thread, got to go and change the diaper. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
normal people... what's normal?
Hey cap'n, good to see ya. Help no salt added figger out how work his phone and post pics n 'at.

Didja get my email?
lemme check. it's been acting up... So lunch at one on Monday then?
  • BSer
  • 03-27-2014, 05:37 AM
Tuesday captain, April fools day. Eaglehorse is mc
Just let me know when and where..
MC? is he going to rap? anyways Tuesday it is. Hey Eaglehorse I need a location. please either here or tos if you wouldn't mind.