Encounter: I Pounded the hell out of my old SA model

I want to thank the scumbag mother fucking white knife that told her about the review...........she has been blowing up my phone for hours and wants it deleted...........I am done with this fucking site.........must be one of you guys trying to get her for a cheaper rate........you want to pay for pussy......man up and pay the asking price..........oh well fuck off and die mother fuckers
Yeah gotta disagree w the above posts… I’ve seen this girl, and she’s everything he says and more… Yeah maybe she’s sorta UTR… but anyone that’s been on seeking has had the potential to run across her. If we are gonna limit our reviews to pros, that post their number and u book w no work, IMHO we are missing a lot. Those reviews are great… but why discourage a long time valued poster because he didn’t leave u a way to call her? Short sighted… I have her number or can run it down if needed and this review absolutely gives me insight if she’s still legit. Thanks soldier!!

Without a doubt the best ass I’ve come across in this hobby was from Seeking. Albany isn’t the wasteland some claim. Don’t cry and demand he gets no credit because u can’t call this chick. Maybe hook up soldier w your UTR girl or go on seeking? Your way off if you actually think 99.9% of guys aren’t on seeking. Jus keep thinking that way… I’ll keep slaying top tier pussy 3x a week on seeking… u guys keep reviewing the same 4 shit bags on STGs over and over. SMH Originally Posted by Manage2
Manage you my dude by you're kinda missing the point. Intelligence that you can't action is literally useless. Otherwise I'll start posting about every one night stand I have.

"So I met this girl super hot and had no rules but the catch is you can't contact her. I can tell you she was at a club in Albany when I met her so just keep going to different lounges and clubs and look for a girl named Chloe. Good luck!"

Like with no number, no SA handle and a profile that admittedly was probably deactivated it's kinda useless. If you don't understand this then I really don't know what to tell you bud.
I want to thank the scumbag mother fucking white knife that told her about the review...........she has been blowing up my phone for hours and wants it deleted...........I am done with this fucking site.........must be one of you guys trying to get her for a cheaper rate........you want to pay for pussy......man up and pay the asking price..........oh well fuck off and die mother fuckers Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Soldier hope you don't take what I was saying personally you've def given good advice. And I feel you on what you said here. I had this happen to me yesterday and now the girl is off SA. Some dumb fuck showing what was actually posted in the private mens lounge. I swear can't have nice things here.