poooo yiiiiio its dead

Thats why I'm here..
Pretty much all I use now is an agency. The Lafayette area is DRY and what little you can find is too much for too little. I just wish I had the more agency options, I only have one to work with.
Thats why I'm here.. Originally Posted by The.Angel.Luv
She is the truth
Agencies never had the type of girls I like. It was always one body type because most of those agencies think anything with a little thickness is fat and disgusting.

But on the subject of the OP I've had issues with independent providers for awhile now. As I've said many times before this is why I'm exclusively AMP. It's reliable and rates are consistent. I can walk into one RIGHT NOW and get happy and go about my day. These women I have to set up a date and time just to be fucking ghosted. Fuck off with that BS, ur not that busy otherwise why are you spamming ads on list crawler.

Support your local AMP
Agencies never had the type of girls I like. It was always one body type because most of those agencies think anything with a little thickness is fat and disgusting.

But on the subject of the OP I've had issues with independent providers for awhile now. As I've said many times before this is why I'm exclusively AMP. It's reliable and rates are consistent. I can walk into one RIGHT NOW and get happy and go about my day. These women I have to set up a date and time just to be fucking ghosted. Fuck off with that BS, ur not that busy otherwise why are you spamming ads on list crawler.

Support your local AMP Originally Posted by Ballistixz
We have ALWAYS mixed up EVERYTHING. Height,weight,color...exc.
Makes no sense not to. Ya have to have variety. ( speaking of which..yall know a cute woman with great attitudes that are struggling right now as it's getting off season. Give them contact info... my clients for over 25 years want variety. They will easy make dbl to triple what they are making .)
Anyway. Variety is what I need. Got plenty of clients after 25 years in business..ya know? Lol

They do have to obviously be on time.. and we always answer the requests. Always.
Again.
THATS WHY PEOPLE USE AGENCIES IN THE FIRST PLACE ..LOL

XXOO ANNIE
504 650 6554
One thing I have noticed is sometimes an average looking chick charging smoking hot chick prices.

They have a woman in Houma that goes by “Secret” and “Gypsy” who charges $250 just for a QV

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, RIGHT!!! F*ck that noise.

But maybe there are a few morons actually paying her that. She still advertises daily and hasn’t changed her rates. Originally Posted by albundy
Al, we used to get a few that would pass through but it was hit or miss. They would advertise the day before they got here and were here for two days, so clients would not have time to plan anything out. They would turn around and say this area is a waste of time. Maybe it is but their planning was certainly poor. I do think the influx of out of towners were more than willing to pay these prices just to get what they needed.
Annie, do you still have an active website?
Annie, do you still have an active website? Originally Posted by Raindog115
I'm hiring now. No sense for site till enough girls. I kinds like the time off with the few I have to be honest rain. However. I get so many calls ... they want variety. So as it goes..OLE ANNIE ISNT GOING TO LEAVE ALL YALL TOTALLY SCREWED. LOL
BUT I HOPE UALL LEARNED YOUR LESSON. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH AGENCIES! SHIT THATS HOW I WAS BROUGHT UP...
xxoo annie
Like I said, I prefer using an agency now. I haven't had the pleasure of using Annie, but hopefully that can change in the future!
Why aren't y'all showing love to the latinas flooding our market? Usually 100 for qv (can often be negotiated down to 80) 50 more for bbbj or pussyeating. 130 for 30 mins and 200 for an hour are the standard rates...not the girls in the pics but usually smoking hot if you're into them
Why aren't y'all showing love to the latinas flooding our market? Usually 100 for qv (can often be negotiated down to 80) 50 more for bbbj or pussyeating. 130 for 30 mins and 200 for an hour are the standard rates...not the girls in the pics but usually smoking hot if you're into them Originally Posted by gioanselm0504

Things that make you go hmmmmm ?

So I didn’t know they were flooding our market?

Are these the same ladies flooding our BORDERS???
I'm hiring now. No sense for site till enough girls. I kinds like the time off with the few I have to be honest rain. However. I get so many calls ... they want variety. So as it goes..OLE ANNIE ISNT GOING TO LEAVE ALL YALL TOTALLY SCREWED. LOL
BUT I HOPE UALL LEARNED YOUR LESSON. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH AGENCIES! SHIT THATS HOW I WAS BROUGHT UP...
xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
besides the few reg indy ladies i see i have a preference for agencies
Why aren't y'all showing love to the latinas flooding our market? Usually 100 for qv (can often be negotiated down to 80) 50 more for bbbj or pussyeating. 130 for 30 mins and 200 for an hour are the standard rates...not the girls in the pics but usually smoking hot if you're into them Originally Posted by gioanselm0504
I love Latinas. I assume you're referring to those that post on EA and similar sites. There have been reports about their having handlers who can be a problem. That's a concern obviously.
The fact that you have no idea what is behind the door is a problem.
You are someone I want to have a session with but you are 45 miles away. Need to talk to you soon.