Eso es comunismo!

PLEASE! Tony Montana is a fictional character, who's modeled more after Colombian narcotraficantes than Cuban refugees.

I've spoken with with real Cubans - refugees who spent months trekking from Ecuador to the the U.S. border, taxi drivers, jiniteras, students, even a mid level Communist Party functionary. As I believe you realize, the revolution is in shambles. Cuba is a disaster. It has been for a long time.

Btw I gave you a like for "everything that guy just said is bull shit." Some of our valued posters should adopt that instead "if you say so." Originally Posted by Tiny

The point was to beat capitalists at their own game. And still get fucked. By those same capitalists running the game.

Cuba isn't illiterate. Just sayin'.
slavery light? don't think so... all forms of slavery were done at the point of the sword, spear, firearm and the whip.

voluntary slavery/indentured slavery would be slavery light. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Some forms of slavery were at the point of starvation.

The Racist History Behind America’s Tipping Culture

Tipping proliferated in the United States after the Civil War, when the restaurant and hospitality industries hired newly emancipated Black women and men but offered them no wage–leaving them to rely on patrons’ gratuities for their pay instead. Simply put, tipping was introduced as a way to exploit the labor of former slaves.