The time has come

Wish you the best my friend! Thank you for the advice you have given me!
I will miss reading your reviews and posts. Take care and good luck BD.
I have a feeling he won't be able to resist dropping a comment every once in a while. Best of luck to you sir!
Best of luck to you, your right, VK was the man. Possano i vostri viaggi portare a albe gloriose e orizzonti infiniti . Abbi cura di te amico mio.
Possano i vostri viaggi portare a albe gloriose e orizzonti infiniti . Abbi cura di te amico mio. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Grazie my friend!
Important side note here but I wanted to how much I miss Vkmaster (may he RIP) and thank two of the friends who have taught me much about the hobby
Malwoody and Scorpio.....my sincerest respect!
Now fuck off......lol Originally Posted by BigDeal
May good Karma be in your hip pocket all the rest of your days Amigo...

How about one more Klassy pick of your tits before you go?? Wait..wait..on the other hand....
Awwww thanks peeps
I have had the fortunate opportunity to meet all except Dallas, Gemma, Savannah and many others (I love women in general).....boy wouldnt that be the way to go in a 3some.
Holy snikeeballs!
I will be still lurking....
I will keep my 411
I just wont be writing about any endeavors Originally Posted by BigDeal
If it were a 4some with Dallas, Gemma & I.. You would be in an EROTIC COMA... For.... QUITE A WHILE.
  • Roboz
  • 11-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Big Deal e Dirty Dog--parlate l'italiano molto bene!!
Big Deal e Dirty Dog--parlate l'italiano molto bene!! Originally Posted by Roboz

Rende il lavoro dell'FBI per i loro soldi
  • Roboz
  • 11-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Rende il lavoro dell'FBI per i loro soldi Originally Posted by dirty dog

E' vero assolutamente il mio amico LOL. Pace!!!
What???

I'm really sorry for screaming Wiz's name during DATY. You're the best, I swear. Please, come back.

Hope all is well, good sir.
Best of luck BD.
Well, BD, you're welcome to stay around. Writing reviews is over-rated, says MW & others.
I abstained from reviewing in 2015, but am thinking of sharing more in 2016.