What's up with guys asking for face pics??

Huahahahaha!!! Yea, the Butterface picture is scary! But at least she disclose her face so you guys can avoid her now. Phewww!!! LOL
This is kind of one of those hidden categories which will determine if I will go forward or not.

I will screen and then ask for a face pic. If she won't provide it that's cool, but I won't go through with the appointment without one. Most times for me the butter face things occurred although there were a few pleasant surprises. And a lot of people pad their reviews to be nice when they know damn well certain ladies in particular with no face pics have a strange apperance sometimes.

If she can't trust my discretion through screening, then I move on.

What I will say though I will dinner date moreso with ladies who don't show there face in ads especially locally, because they are less exposed. I feel safer because there is less of a chance she will be recognized. So that's one plus for the ladies who don't post pictures I like........but a face pic is important to me.
Samantha, if I may give my .02

For some guys, like me, your face is the most important "part" for lack of a better word, of a provider. For this reason I could understand why some guys would want a face pic before seeing you.

I do understand a providers need for discretion and I myself have never asked a lady to send me one, I just choose not to schedule with someone who doesn't show their face.

If I can't meet you at a social gathering or see a picture of your face, it ain't happening I've been disappointed too many times before

Like others have said, try not to let it get to you.
This is kind of one of those hidden categories which will determine if I will go forward or not.

I will screen and then ask for a face pic. If she won't provide it that's cool, but I won't go through with the appointment without one. Most times for me the butter face things occurred although there were a few pleasant surprises. And a lot of people pad their reviews to be nice when they know damn well certain ladies in particular with no face pics have a strange apperance sometimes.

If she can't trust my discretion through screening, then I move on.

What I will say though I will dinner date moreso with ladies who don't show there face in ads especially locally, because they are less exposed. I feel safer because there is less of a chance she will be recognized. So that's one plus for the ladies who don't post pictures I like........but a face pic is important to me. Originally Posted by gimme_that

How funny. Did I talk to you this past week or two? If you're the type to request a face picture after being screened, I would say that it's fair to tell the girl, "After you screen me, may I have a face picture? If not, then I can't go forward with a date."

Because I had this happen recently and I, for one, hate having to go through screening a guy, and then have him come up with what I consider "hidden" requirements.

I think it's fair to tell a person what my requirements are. Tell the provider the same before she puts any "work" into you.

I completely understand that there's men who've been disappointed. Luckily, I think all of my clients have underestimated some of my charms and been delighted upon meeting me, which is how I like to keep it (along with discretion.) Better, certainly, than overestimating how "hot" a woman will be, and getting there and finding that while her pictures are of her, they certainly made her appear hotter than she really is.

Personally, I don't get putting one's face out there. Just too many weirdos, LE issues, and personal privacy in one's community to factor into the equation.
Never mind faces... how about those show case pictures! Inquiring minds want to see!
Samantha, if I may give my .02

For some guys, like me, your face is the most important "part" for lack of a better word, of a provider. For this reason I could understand why some guys would want a face pic before seeing you.

I do understand a providers need for discretion and I myself have never asked a lady to send me one, I just choose not to schedule with someone who doesn't show their face.

If I can't meet you at a social gathering or see a picture of your face, it ain't happening I've been disappointed too many times before

Like others have said, try not to let it get to you. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
+1

This hobby isn't cheap. I sure as heck wouldn't buy some expensive electronics without looking at the specs (no, not the liquor store). I also have never asked for a pic. But I at least need to read some reviews indicating that she a least is a little cute. But I don't think anyone should get any more upset than a dude should get for getting screened. It is what it is - say, "no, thank you" and move on.

But here is an idea...send a basic head shot (nothing suggestive) that you might have posted on facebook. If it's a public picture anyway, is there an issue?
  • hd
  • 07-01-2011, 06:40 AM
Girls, once your pic is out there, it ain't going away, even if you trust who you're sending it to, you shouldn't. Mistakes happen, intentional or not.

Guys, do your research, most reviews describe her face, and when she opens the door, politely decline if you're that put off by her looks and explain why. (Sorry, you're just not what I expected).
I haven't seen a woman that's disappointed me yet with lack of beauty.
gents asking for a face pic makes as much sense as ladies asking for real names.
Men are visual and the face is important, so I understand some guys needing the face pics. I actually am more concerned about the face than other portions of the body, I guess.

That said, discretion is important for me. I don't want to walk meet you at your hotel incall or your apartment, or where ever we choose to meet, and have half the people there already know you from you face pic and know I am meeting a hooker.

Having said that, first a comment on the butterface above: I suspect she is an exception to the rule I am going to lay out below.

A lot of ladies have pictures that blur their face or cover the face with their hands, their hair, etc. Properly done, I think this allows me to determine that their face matches their body, they are not Frankenstein's little sister, and that is good enough for me. SO, a picture with maybe your hair, showing that you don't have ears of a Donkey (think princess in the Shrek movies), etc. can go a long way to relieving some fears without destroying your privacy.

In any event, I probably prefer a lady to NOT have her face pictures plastered all over the internet, once they are, you will never get them back. As I said in a another thread today, you may be quite secure in your life, satisfied with things, and not worried about your reputation. But tomorrow, when Obama calls you to be his next CZAR of his next boondoggle, do you want your indiscretions to be fodder for the 6 PM news?
Well here's an idea - tell them you'll trade face pics. See if they want to send you one first. LOL I bet a lot of them would cringe at the thought of sending their own out too.

I know you're not going to do it that way if you dont want your face out there, but seems like the perfect comeback to me....

sure...send me your face pic....and I'll send you mine. Even better, send me one of you and the wife.
My stomach churns if I think about someone I've never met before have my picture. He might cancel or NCNS and still have my picture. I would die if my friends, my job or my family finds out! Originally Posted by samantha thom

I personally think you show enough of your face in your showcase to make a decision...
As a hobbyist I do prefer to see the provider's face before I commit to an appointment. There is just an intangible attraction factor with a woman's face.

At the same time though I understand why many providers do not show their faces in their advertisements and don't want to send face pictures privately either. Once that face picture is sent out, the provider has lost control of it. It is out there and could wind up anywhere. Pictures a provider may have trusted to be kept private often wind up being passed around to other hobbyists and sometimes even publicly posted up on various bulletin boards. I'm not sure what ECCIE's policy is about guys posting pictures of girls but there is another national board where it is very common.

So while I do prefer to see the provider's face before we meet, I understand the reality of the situation and just deal with it. Usually from reviews and sometimes through PMing the reviewer you can get a good idea about a provider looks and then you roll the dice and hope you're pleasantly surprised when she opens the door.
Well here's an idea - tell them you'll trade face pics. See if they want to send you one first. LOL I bet a lot of them would cringe at the thought of sending their own out
I know you're not going to do it that way if you dont want your face out there, but seems like the perfect comeback to me....

sure...send me your face pic....and I'll send you mine. Even better, send me one of you and the wife. Originally Posted by amusemeant
Might backfire if the guy said no problem, which I would and did. However I have never asked for a face pic.

Those that said read reviews, I'm sorry but very few give and detailed, accurate description of a, lady and let's not forget that attractivness is very subjective....
Because you are the one that is receiving the cash in the business transaction. Some will be ok spending money sight unseen, others won't. Its going to matter to some guys and won't be as important to others.

Why get so worked up about it, just tell them you don't disclose pics. The chips will fall where they may, and it will either work for your business or it won't. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

You'd think a fella would be able to figure out that if a lady doesn't show her face in her pics, she is trying to be extra discreet. And she doesn't want to reveal face pics. Why in the world would you go to a Steak House and request a vegitarian dish? It's the same mindset. If a lady isn't showing her face in her pics, grow a clue! She don't wanna send you any face pics.
Ladies, if you turn out to be a "butterface", then the guy should have the option of simply leaving before anything takes place. If you are facially challenged, (that's being politically correct for "butt ugly"), then be up front with it.