Review: Ms. Athena...I wonder if the neighbors could hear me scream...

Is it wrong that I masturbated (a few times) to this? Couldnt help it. I have been BCD on several occassions with Ms Athena and just the thought of things she does... well... my panties got wet. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

I wonder what would have happened if I had written the review the way I intended to...the only thing that was going to be in the "Rest of the Story" was that Ms. Athena called me a slut...but I figured I had given enough of a tease to make it interesting...
any review with the handle "Ms Athena"...would be interesting. i dont think she is capable of a non interesting time lol

Shes a great gal... im quite sure you had a wonderful mind blowing experience lol
Ms Athena had that effect on me too. After I submitted my review, I later remembered how she put me through so many orgasms with no ejaculation by placing the Hitachi Wand on my penis and hit a spot I never knew existed on my body. It's funny how many brain cells go into subspace and don't come back down for a week. When I finally recollect a few minutes of that 2 hour encounter, I get hard just thinking about it.
Yum Yum Boys you know how much me and toys loves ya!!!