How did you come up with your Eccie handle?

Lol mines is self explanatory Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I just got hard, dayum.
  • BR-8
  • 08-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Angie of B.R. nicknamed me... wayyyyy back!
...what a gal!
I just got hard, dayum. Originally Posted by holmes50
I just got divorced and i was feeling pretty "Awesome " to be single again plus i was 41. I really wanted to be named Tony Soprano because i love the Sopranos but i already signed up with awesome41
My handle should have been:
The ~Pussy Model
Angie of B.R. nicknamed me... wayyyyy back!
...what a gal! Originally Posted by BR-8
Fun girl. Legs that went on for daze...
I saw a license plate with weebbad on it and liked the sound of it. Before I used it I had a regular provider always telling me I was "so bad."
Describes my general attitude.

Have had a few variations of it with the changes in boards and such so it's kinda stuck with me.
I saw a license plate with weebbad on it and liked the sound of it. Before I used it I had a regular provider always telling me I was "so bad."
Describes my general attitude.

Have had a few variations of it with the changes in boards and such so it's kinda stuck with me. Originally Posted by weebbadd

you are so damn good at being a badass boy!
you are so damn good at being a badass boy! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I try harder lol
Damn girl you are so bad yourself!

Funny story about handles I had Dallas Rain in my phone as Dallas and I had a work client named Dallas (female) too that I rarely heard from.
I got a call from the client Dallas from a different phone number with a garbled voice mail. I called back thinking I was calling back Dallas Rain, got the voice mail system and lucky just said "I miss you and hope to see you when you return to town".
The client Dallas called me back and was all confused. Hahaha
Dodged a bullet that time.
I used to be a DJ in Lake Charles, LA when I came up with my handle. The handle seemed unique at the time. No longer DJ but still like the handle.
Biker, because I'm a biker. Joe that's short for my name and 337 because that's my area code. Although when I hobby of may not look or seem like a biker, that's to keep it separate from my personal life and I don't want to look intimidating to ladies who don't like the look.
M is Milton is from the 17th century poet John Milton of the poem Paradise Lost, about the fall of Adam and Eve from paradise, good vs evil, sin and temptation. I thought is appropriate for the hobby. Cannot for the life of me recall how I decided upon Riley as the second name. mriley000 cause mriley was already taken on gmail.
I actually changed my first user name for more personal reasons.

Was thinking about maybe Tripod. But to short for that. Then maybe stubby but it was taken. So Cameltoe looks so hot on the ladies I had to use that as my name, Just added 101 like I was in school. One day I might get to 102 level. And most girls love my name.
Lol mines is self explanatory Originally Posted by Super Head 713
You sucked 713 cocks?
Well.. Mines easy. I'm Kati for you :-)