mia love just pulled ahead in utah

• WTF
  • 11-19-2018, 05:12 PM
dems were going to steal mia votes. didn't turn out that way becasue Mia filed a court order to suspend the count until she had her people in place to watch the count. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Are you just making shit up? You know for a fact that Mormon Democrats were going steal Mia votes? Or is this like you GOP will retain the House prediction?

Have you notified the authorities?

Trump said the same thing intil he won the election...so is this the new GOP talking point? If we do not win an election, it is because it was stolen?
Are you just making shit up? You know for a fact that Mormon Democrats were going steal Mia votes? Or is this like you GOP will retain the House prediction?

Have you notified the authorities?

Trump said the same thing intil he won the election...so is this the new GOP talking point? If we do not win an election, it is because it was stolen? Originally Posted by WTF
explain the magic ballot boxes they found in other races.

yeah, they maybe mormons, but they are still democrats. lol.

with regard to Mia Love, all I know is that they were counting ballots without any witnesses present.
Your Holiness, all due Respect

36 candidates that Trump endorsed, well, they lost

He also lost the House- ( they had Republicans vs Democrats) and the Democrats won

Blessing my Holy Father Originally Posted by themystic
And in the end Trump out performed both Clinton and Obama.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2018, 06:40 PM
And in the end Trump out performed both Clinton and Obama. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
By what metrics?
By what metrics? Originally Posted by WTF
The Senate increased it's majority.

For a Mid Term, that's enough.
Looks Like Mia needed President Trump after all.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...n-update-utah/
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2018, 09:26 PM
The Senate increased it's majority.

For a Mid Term, that's enough. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That will not be the case in 2020 as the circumstances are flipped.

And it remains to be seen if there becomes another SC Justice up for grab. If so, you are correct.
And in the end Trump out performed both Clinton and Obama. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
All due respect sir, we are talking about this election, not when Clinton or Obama were president. The Republicans lost the House. If that wasn't a big deal Trump wouldn't be so nervous about it, Now Republicans are say, " Cant we all play nice and get along". I hope so even though a large Majority of the GOP politicians are scum bags
Looks Like Mia needed President Trump after all.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...n-update-utah/ Originally Posted by Jackie S
The only reason she had a chance was she didn't want Trumps support. But she lost. The Blue Wave continues, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania were major losses for Putin
  • oeb11
  • 11-20-2018, 08:26 AM
https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...n-update-utah/
Looks like Mia Love may have lost - DPST claims victory with 739 vote lead.

Now Republicans are say, " Cant we all play nice and get along". I hope so even though a large Majority of the GOP politicians are scum bags

Attitude like that gives no person any incentive to "play nice and get along" - but considering the incitements to incivility and violence by hillary, Waters, and other DPST leaders - and the Kavanaugh performance by DPST Senators- there will be no cvility from the DPST.
My apology - off topic
Your Holiness, all due Respect

36 candidates that Trump endorsed, well, they lost

He also lost the House- ( they had Republicans vs Democrats) and the Democrats won

Blessing my Holy Father Originally Posted by themystic
Holy father?
Stop calling me names.
Stop with the brown nosing.
Holy father?
Stop calling me names. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'm sorry your eminence and holy father. Do you prefer High Priest or Spiritual guide
By what metrics? Originally Posted by WTF
by KKK Standards I think. Just guessing
I’m more surprised that Utah Legalized medical marijuana. The moron church didn’t want it but the people said yes