New Year's Resolution

yep Catdaddy..your awesome guy!

Sir Cumalot...hope you "cumalot" in 2024 lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ha! Imma workin on it!
Everyone should stop seeing providers until prices match Rotasian prices aka $160/hr Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
I'm not much more than (Staff edit) And that's not a given from my understanding. Is A roach motel what you'd like to play in? As stated above, take out the expenses of the location that you play in there's not a lot left.
I'm still around! This weather hasn't helped any and then the last minute cancelations. That also drives the price up because a provider sets aside time, turns down others and then gets canceled last minute. It's a business. , (Staff edit) safe environment as well as what you are receiving in return
Catman, you will always be one of my favorites. Miss you!
I'm still around! This weather hasn't helped any and then the last minute cancelations. That also drives the price up because a provider sets aside time, turns down others and then gets canceled last minute. It's a business. (Staff edit) safe environment as well as what you are receiving in return. Originally Posted by StatuesqueLady
i agree with you but here is some more truths. Both sides has a real world life that does interfere eiththe hobby we all nee to respect the others side. There is a few guilty ones on both sides i know from past experiences that SOME of you ladies make appointments and don't keep them and don't even attempt to notify us. I just made three appointments with three different providers and got stood up. Listen my time is just as valuable as yours two of them i was 10 minutes early and set at there incall for a hour and nothing a simple text saying i am sorry but can't keep it and i want to reschedule and i will make it up to you. That is completely unheard of from 98% of the providers
But you have been great to and for me. I miss you too
By the way i know of several ladies that the above comment does not apply to
Catman, you will always be one of my favorites. Miss you! Originally Posted by StatuesqueLady
You are one of my favorites also. I will see you again when i get back to KC
I'm still around! This weather hasn't helped any and then the last minute cancelations. That also drives the price up because a provider sets aside time, turns down others and then gets canceled last minute. It's a business. (Staff edit) safe environment as well as what you are receiving in return. Originally Posted by StatuesqueLady
All true doll, and you certainly need to run your business the way you see fit. Its a little bit crazy that some gents want a high end experience but want to pay rates that were common 15-20 years ago. Just a note guys, we aint livin in that economy anymore.....
All true doll, and you certainly need to run your business the way you see fit. Its a little bit crazy that some gents want a high end experience but want to pay rates that were common 15-20 years ago. Just a note guys, we aint livin in that economy anymore..... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Just to be clear for everyone she is a fantastic lady and by today's rates very fair. We had a very awesome meeting and if i was in the KC area more she would be a regular
+1 CatMan and Falcon on the points you made and about Statuesque Lady - she is great gal!