Newbie Sorrows

As seen above, contact Dallas Rain. She is an amazing woman, and will help you and rock your world! Assuming you meet her requirements. Originally Posted by whitebike 63
awwwwww thanks my sweet biker boy!
It is exactly a clique of participants who value safety. Unless I have missed my guess, that is a very good thing. Originally Posted by scorpio31
i'm not sure about missing a guess - what ever that means, but you did miss the point. and an opportunity to add value in a response.

clique : klēk,klik (noun)
"a small group of people, with shared interests or other features in common, who spend time together and do not readily allow others to join them."

there's a common theme with newbies in that they're not clear how to get started. and it seems like there's no way in. yes, the question comes up from a newbie every eight days or so but it still deserves to be answered.

lifeshandy, as several have said already, there are several lovely ladies who, with some validation, would be happy to see you. do a search in this category for "newbie friendly" and you'll find a number of valuable conversations that include lists of providers who are newbie friendly.

in short, be nice, see nice providers, be generous, and you'll work your way into the clique.
Holy hell....I know this has been mentioned before, but how in God's name does a newbie get started. I can contact a lady and as soon as I mention being a newbie the communication immediately stops....I feel like im just out of college again looking for a job....lol....no job if you have no experience....but gotta get a job to get experience. Almost amusingly frustrating.....any advise from the regulars would be appriciated. I've been staying away from bp as it has been mentioned here several times, but it seems like the ladies from the review sites are harder to communicate with. Originally Posted by lifeshandy
Well? Almost two months later now — did you get laid yet? Did you take this long to find a job out of college?

Don't be a noob forever.
in short, be nice, see nice providers, be generous, and you'll work your way into the clique. Originally Posted by notswilson
Short and sweet. Good advice. Now get in there, son!
  • Old-T
  • 04-14-2016, 06:03 AM
If he follows your advice he won't have to work his way in--he will be pulled in.
When I got started, I went to the trouble and expense of joining P411. Their pre-screening process opens a lot of doors. Once I received my first "okay" on P411 it's been easy sailing.
When I got started, I went to the trouble and expense of joining P411. Their pre-screening process opens a lot of doors. Once I received my first "okay" on P411 it's been easy sailing. Originally Posted by Laurence1201
Excellent advice for the noobs.