Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell Will Expose Trumps Russian Ties And End Trumps Presidency!

You have nothing but anger SS. You have nothing, no evidence or proof to back up any of your verbal vomit.. you are a bitter crybaby.

The people see empty and vile people like you and a energetic President working hard to make lives better..your kind are doing nothing but turning 3/4 of the electorate against you

On behalf of those people who want a better life we thank you because all your ranting and BS will guarantee the Presidents re-election. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You say people see a energetic president , that's the funniest thing I read in all my years of teaching, when people think of Trump they see a pathetic old lying con man that is a sexist redneck racist homophobe and delusional, he lives in a world of make believe and nobody can trust anything he says. That's what people see!
A tax return can not end a Presidency.

An illegally published tax return can end ones career and is punishable by law. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

maddow claims in that broadcast it was legal for her to disclose the information. i wonder how she and msnbc came to that conclusion?

she's already taking big heat for this non-event. regardless of the legality .. they knew there was nothing at all sensational in the documents. they shouldn't have used it as it makes Trump look like exactly what he's always claimed .. someone who pays what he owes no more no less.
You say people see a energetic president , that's the funniest thing I read in all my years of teaching, when people think of Trump they see a pathetic old lying con man that is a sexist redneck racist homophobe and delusional, he lives in a world of make believe and nobody can trust anything he says. That's what people see! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

not the people that voted for him.

bahhaaaa
Really? You can read? Teach?
I know better than to drink when I read your shit.

Here, let me make it easy for you.
Hillary lost and is done.
Trump is the President and he will continue to do as he promised to the best of his ability.
Refreshing that an elected official actually will do what they said they would do.
I suppose there isn't a chapter in your political science that explains that in a manner you can understand. Novel, isn't it!!
  • WTF
  • 03-15-2017, 04:56 PM
A tax return can not end a Presidency.

An illegally published tax return can end ones career and is punishable by law. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
If the media did not steal it....just what are they liable for?

If the media get their hands on any public officials business including their tax returns that may show some potential for influence , then they should not only publish it but publish that there should be no law restricting their 1rst amendment right to do so.

You and every other American should in fact want them to.

The reason I did not vote for Clinton was because of the Clinton Foundations ties to foreign governments. Trump was just an idiot dog whistling to ignorant fuckers that have no clue about politics and economics. AND he would not release his tax returns.
And if MSNBC DID steal it or obtain it illegally , it's bye-bye to your career, Madcock ..... hmmmm, can ignorant reporters be impeached? ..... that idea certainly seems to be on StandinInShit's mind a lot these days .....
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

your link doesn't work. what image is it of?
your link doesn't work. what image is it of? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
copy and paste
I like what Michael Goodwin said about Rachel Maddow's stupid little stunt:

If she'd been hawking stocks, she would be arrested for running a pump-and-dump scam!
I like what Michael Goodwin said about Rachel Maddow's stupid little stunt:

If she'd been hawking stocks, she would be arrested for running a pump-and-dump scam! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
She pumps and dumps all the time it's just not news
She pumps and dumps all the time it's just not news Originally Posted by gary5912
She needs to take a dump ... and drain the poison from her body.
If the media did not steal it....just what are they liable for?

If the media get their hands on any public officials business including their tax returns that may show some potential for influence , then they should not only publish it but publish that there should be no law restricting their 1rst amendment right to do so.

You and every other American should in fact want them to.

The reason I did not vote for Clinton was because of the Clinton Foundations ties to foreign governments. Trump was just an idiot dog whistling to ignorant fuckers that have no clue about politics and economics. AND he would not release his tax returns. Originally Posted by WTF

Let me gues...you voted for Gary (pass the bong) Johnson?
Rachel and Lawrence are well on their way to winning Pulitzer Prizes for investigative reporting while exposing Trump as a Russian asset. The deplorables will call them names and slander them but they won't be stopped and are beacons of light for other reporters to follow in this quest for the truth! They both will go down in history as the reporters that saved America from Russia. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Rachel Maddow is not an investigative Journalist. She's a parrot and reads a script. She'll go down in history as the tranny that tried and failed.

Jim.
so ... ShitStanzee .. where's that breaking news report on Trump?? when are they gonna release that smoking gun?? i mean .. it's got to be there somewhere .. right???

bahaha

i've said this before and i'll say it again .. if u can prove conclusively that Trump is colluding with Russia to the determent of America i'll be the first one calling for his impeachment ... until then all u got is FAKE NEWS!