Mods, why can SL leak private/ML quotes seemingly without repercussion?

• Gamer
  • 05-17-2017, 01:21 PM
"some fuck"? WOW that almost seem disrespectful. There are guidelines in place here you know. Might want to be careful.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Nah. Even if I was disrespectful, I can deal with whatever points are dished out. If you have a problem with my post and feel I'm breaking the rules, go ahead and RTM it or STFU.
  • Gamer
  • 05-17-2017, 01:22 PM
Gamer,

Life is a sugar cookie. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Treetop, maybe I'm missing something but that sounds dumb as fuck.
True, but thats so old. In fact im tired of hearing that line that I no longer find it a valid excuse to say. This was and is about SL and why he is getting the "really bending of the rules" favoritism. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
True.... but yours is old and tired pussy and probably not desirable to the refined tastes of a MOD....

Long time contributors make mistakes, get warnings, points, banned at times.....

MODs never discuss actions taken against members..... You can whine all you want and assume he got a pass..... or accept that like everyone else he was pointed and dealt with....
Nah. Even if I was disrespectful, I can deal with whatever points are dished out. If you have a problem with my post and feel I'm breaking the rules, go ahead and RTM it or STFU. Originally Posted by Gamer
or he can just continue to fuck with you for the entertainment value your reactions bring....

Not everyone goes whining to staff about shit.... They have things to do and often dislike the whiners more than the ones that screw up and earn an infraction.....
MODs never discuss actions taken against members..... You can whine all you want and assume he got a pass..... or accept that like everyone else he was pointed and dealt with.... Originally Posted by Whispers
What - you got pointed for violating guideline #2 on the very thread about how the infractions need to stop.
Eccie Rule #2 - yada, yada, yada...

Tell me it ain't so... Oh, the irony of it.
And you only got 5 points... good thing I'm a washed up ex-mod, I would have hit you with the 10 pointer myself.

So Treetop,
Do you have any more questions about guideline #2?

PS... sometimes I love this button...

That's not true Whispers. Above is the exact public response from a KC mod Scorpio who told everyone about my points.

The mods can do or say anything they want and don't get punished for breaking the rules. They don't even hold each other accountable.

People really shouldn't whine about the mods protecting others. That's the way the business in the real word.
What - you got pointed for violating guideline #2 on the very thread about how the infractions need to stop.

And you only got 5 points... good thing I'm a washed up ex-mod, I would have hit you with the 10 pointer myself.

So Treetop,

That's not true Whispers. Above is the exact public response from a KC mod Scorpio who told everyone about my points.

The mods can do or say anything they want and don't get punished for breaking the rules. They don't even hold each other accountable.

People really shouldn't whine about the mods protecting others. That's the way the business in the real word. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
OK... well.... KC is part of the explanation there in and of itself.... those guys are idiots and if anyone had more interest in the place wouldn't be around for long.... Kind like Cryptkicker....

And I do agree with real world practices mirroring situations here at times....

But staff here in Austin is the best that money can buy!

So Treetop,

People really shouldn't whine about the mods protecting others. That's the way the business in the real word. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
They have their own rule book there.
OK... well.... KC is part of the explanation there in and of itself.... those guys are idiots and if anyone had more interest in the place wouldn't be around for long.... Kind like Cryptkicker....

And I do agree with real world practices mirroring situations here at times....

But staff here in Austin is the best that money can buy! Originally Posted by Whispers
Don't forget San Antonio. We got them for a Rockerrick autograph and a 10 to 1 BBW exchange.
Okay Gamer I guess this ones done! You can go back to cock blocking.

"If you see still Looking I won't see you any more!"

Maybe you should post it in your sig line!
Okay Gamer I guess this ones done! You can go back to cock blocking.

"If you see still Looking I won't see you any more!"

Maybe you should post it in your sig line! Originally Posted by Still Looking
All a gal these days has to do is a little research on you,Husky.
You posted a picture of yourself(yikes!) and add that the gals talk and you are a joke BCD.
The Shrek shuffle is catchin' up,huh?

All a gal these days has to do is a little research on you,Husky.
You posted a picture of yourself(yikes!) and add that the gals talk and you are a joke BCD.
The Shrek shuffle is catchin' up,huh?

Originally Posted by Observing
They have their own rule book there. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yeah, and the whiners make up stuff up there also.

Nice try TT.
You didn't quote a mod. you quoted a former mod. Once again you have comprehension issues.

Can't handle KC so you're crying down here about it?
Yeah, and the whiners make up stuff up there also.
Nice try TT.
Can't handle KC so you're crying down here about it? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Originally Posted by Still Looking
But staff here in Austin is the best that money can buy! Originally Posted by Whispers
True. I remember when I broke rule #7 and was facing a permanent ban.

I was begging Z to give me a warning and then he lectured me followed by "where can I get a 4 handed 90 minute session at the best AMP." I knew exactly what he meant so I dropped $320 for his appointment and he dropped my charges and gave me a warning.